No announcement yet.

Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The spam counter measures seem to be working great :)

Comment

"Spam Counter-measures" would make a great indie rock album name.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeGuyNamedRob
        "Spam Counter-measures" would make a great indie rock album name.
        So would SomeGuyNamedRob, lol

Comment

The site is undergoing a significant upgrade. Many bugs have been fixed and performance and usability should improve significantly, both on desktop and mobile. There will also be some new features. As well, Kephryn and I have worked to streamline the server load, database backups, and upgrade process. Future improvements will be closer to seamless, and stability in general will increase. However, the job is not quite finished yet. The goal is to have everything complete before the season starts, possibly as early as the end of the day (October 2nd). Until then, there are some glitches - forums will not properly mark as read, Tapatalk is currently broken, and messaging is reverted to the default system. There may be a few other kinks to iron out as well. Please report any bugs you encounter. The full upgrade script has not yet been run, as the entire server operating system is undergoing a major upgrade before it can be completed. Once that is done, there will be a short down time and then the bugs should all be squashed and performance will be drastically superior to what it's ever been. When it's all finished, I will list the new changes.

Comment

The upgrade was rolled back for now. The server updates are taking longer than expected, and the issues in the meantime rendered the site unusable. Once the server is ready, the site will go down for about an hour and then I will perform the full upgrade, test, and then document the new features :)

Comment

Appreciate the update, Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                Appreciate the update, Josh
                Thanks Matt :) Do you find the site is running slower than normal today?

Comment

Umm, maybe marginally slower?

Comment

Looking forward to the new features, thanks Josh. I don't find the site slower, and if it is, it's marginally slower as Matt said

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11
                      Looking forward to the new features, thanks Josh. I don't find the site slower, and if it is, it's marginally slower as Matt said
                      Thanks Brandon :)

Comment

Working...
                      X