No announcement yet.

Issues with the site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the issues should finally be solved. Please report back.

Comment

holy crap it's actually loading fast

Comment

Yes yes, loading quickly

Just posted and everything seems to be back to normal. Thanks Josh

Comment

Josh, I can’t respond to any of your PMs. I‘ll type out a reply and it will say I need at least one character or something

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
            Josh, I can’t respond to any of your PMs. I‘ll type out a reply and it will say I need at least one character or something
            Brandon, which browser are you using? This sounds like a cache issue.

Can you try from another browser and/or try composing a new message thread to me?

Comment

Looks like we got it working :)

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Looks like we got it working :)
                I couldn’t respond to that

Comment

Can you try responding from a different browser?

Comment

Can you try responding from a different browser?
                    Josh, I'm having the issue with the PM on my laptop. I sent the first one fine, but wrote out a second one that I really don't want to write out/research again.

Comment

PMs don't work on mobile anymore either. Did the whole cache thing on my phone.

Comment

Should be fixed now guys. I disabled the "messenger" system until I'm able to finally upgrade the forum software. So it's back to the old-school "message centre" instead of the on-the-fly method, but it's not much functionality lost in favour of increased stability.

Could you each send me a new message (Mike from your iPhone, Brandon from your laptop) when you've got the chance?

Sorry about the issues guys. I really do want to have it all resolved soon. And once we're updated and free of any issues, I'll be investing some money and making some big pushes to get new members and increase traffic.

Comment

Should be fixed now guys. I disabled the "messenger" system until I'm able to finally upgrade the forum software. So it's back to the old-school "message centre" instead of the on-the-fly method, but it's not much functionality lost in favour of increased stability.

Could you each send me a new message (Mike from your iPhone, Brandon from your laptop) when you've got the chance?

Sorry about the issues guys. I really do want to have it all resolved soon. And once we're updated and free of any issues, I'll be investing some money and making some big pushes to get new members and increase traffic.
                          It worked, although it was from my phone (won’t have laptop access until tonight)

Comment

This is solved now :)

Comment

Working...
                            X