X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panarin Bread.

Comment

• OK, I will take a look at that team as well once I get home from work. I just got Hedman in a trade.

Comment

• if you see something you like on PANARIN BREAD, the freshest bread in the world, send me a PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
          if you see something you like on PANARIN BREAD, the freshest bread in the world, send me a PM
          I sure will.

Comment

• So the final trade with my team and Josh's team was this. He traded Hedman and #11 & #12 picks for my Bergeron and #3 & #4 picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Be The Thunder View Post
              So the final trade with my team and Josh's team was this. He traded Hedman and #11 & #12 picks for my Bergeron and #3 & #4 picks.
              Confirmed.

Comment

• First post updated.

Comment

• blockbuster about to be announced, i hope y'all are ready

Comment

• 2nd trade complete. This time with Dean Ambrose's team. He sent my team Werenski and Galchenyuk and and 4th and 9th for my Doughty and Del Zotto 2nd and 6th.

I am going to get fired from my job :) I need to stop making trades on the job.
                    Last edited by Be The Thunder; 11-17-2016, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Be The Thunder View Post
                      2nd trade complete. This time with Dean Ambrose's team. He sent my team Werenski and Galchenyuk and and 4th and 9th for my Doughty and 2nd and 6th.

I am going to get fired from my job :) I need to stop making trades on the job.
                      Doughty and Del Zotto* ;)

Confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post

Doughty and Del Zotto* ;)

Confirmed.
                        yes Original post fixed.

Comment

• Wait.. Mike got Doughty AND the better pick?!

Comment

• wizard.

Pietrangelo is available for a winger.

Comment

• Lightning trade James Neal to Bread for Alex Pietrangelo. No picks involved.

Comment

• The thing is I am not too high on Doughty and this Kid Werenski looks pretty damn special. I also like really like Galchenyuk and don't like Del Zotto at all as I was going to drop him come Monday anyway for another player I like much better on the Waiver Wire. With that fact that this league keeps 7 players Draft picks are really not that important. I bet that Werenski wasn't even drafted this year or if he was it was in one of the last rounds. So what seems to be important in this league or at least to my thinking is managing the Waiver Wire the right way especially in the beginning of the season. Just in a few hours I went from having 5 keepers that I liked to 7 keepers with a possibility of flipping Schneider out of my keepers for a younger player I just added. I know I am new to this league and have never done a keeper league, but that is how I see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X