High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 3

The following is a list of draft pick trades made throughout the 2016-2017 season:

Draft Pick Trades:

November 17th - Quebec Nordiques trade 3rd and 4th Round picks (along with Patrice Bergeron) to Lind Lightning
    November 17th - Lind Lightning trade 11th and 12th Round picks (along with Victor Hedman) to Quebec Nordiques

November 17th - Quebec Nordiques trade 2nd and 6th Round picks (along with Drew Doughty and Mchael Del Zotto) to Panarin Bread
    November 17th - Panarin Bread trade 4th and 9th Round picks (along with Zach Werenski and Alex Galchenyuk) to Quebec Nordiques

November 20th - Quebec Nordiques trade 5th Round pick (along with Mark Stone, Andrei Markov, and Daniel Sedin) to Lind Lightning.
    November 20th - Lind Lightning trade 10th Round pick (along with Patric Hornqvist, Matt Niskanen, and Tomas Plekanec) to Quebec Nordiques

November 21st - Quebec Nordiques trade 1st Round pick (along with Henrik Zetterberg, Chris Kreider, and Connor Hellebuyck) to Ottawa Silver Sevens
    November 21st - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 4th Round pick (along with Evander Kane, Travis Zajac, and Cam Talbot) to Quebec Nordiques

November 25th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 4th Round pick (along with Mats Zuccarello) to Lind Lightning
    November 25th - Lind Lightning trade 9th Round pick (along with Mark Stone) to Hades Filth Hounds

November 28th - Aussie Stars trade 5th Round pick to Hades Filth Hounds
    November 28th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 10th Round pick (along with Mike Hoffman) to Aussie Stars

January 9th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 3rd Round pick (along with Bobby Ryan and Mike Condon) to Lind Lightning
    January 9th - Lind Lightning trade 8th Round pick (along with TJ Oshie and Roberto Luongo) to Hades Filth Hounds

January 24th - Wheeling Nailers trade 1st, 4th, and 9th Round picks (along with Anze Kopitar and Conor Sheary) to Panarin Bread
    January 24th - Panarin Bread trade 2nd, 8th, and 10th Round picks (along with Tyler Seguin, Seth Jones, and James Neal) to Wheeling Nailers

January 30 - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 5th and 9th Round picks to Panarin Bread
    January 30 - Panarin Bread trade 11th and 12th Round picks (along with Tuukka Rask and John Klingberg) to Ottawa Silver Seven

April 21 - Panarin Bread trade 1st and 6th Round picks, and QCN 2nd round pick to Ottawa Silver Seven
    April 21 - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 1st, 6th, and 7th Round picks to Panarin Bread

June 24 - Panarin Bread trade OSS 5th Round pick (along with Drew Doughty and Jeff Carter) to Lind Lightning
    June 24 - Lind Lightning trade 7th Round pick (along with Evgeni Malkin and Nick Leddy) to PAN

June 24 - Aussie Stars trade 6th Round pick to Panarin Bread
    June 24 - Panarin Bread trade NAIL 9th Round pick (along with Mitch Marner) to Aussie Stars.

List of All Picks Per Team:

Aussie Stars (12 picks)
    Stars 1st
    Stars 2nd
    Stars 3rd
    Stars 4th
    Stars 7th
    Stars 8th
    Stars 9th
    Nailers 9th
    Stars 10th
    Hounds 10th
    Stars 11th
    Stars 12th

Brock Lesnars (12 picks)
    Lesnars 1st
    Lesnars 2nd
    Lesnars 3rd
    Lesnars 4th
    Lesnars 5th
    Lesnars 6th
    Lesnars 7th
    Lesnars 8th
    Lesnars 9th
    Lesnars 10th
    Lesnars 11th
    Lesnars 12th

Hades Filth Hounds (12 picks)
    Hounds 1st
    Hounds 2nd
    Hounds 5th
    Stars 5th
    Hounds 6th
    Hounds 7th
    Hounds 8th
    Lightning 8th
    Hounds 9th
    Lightning 9th
    Hounds 11th
    Hounds 12th

Lind Lightning (12 picks)
    Lightning 1st
    Lightning 2nd
    Lightning 3rd
    Hounds 3rd
    Nordiques 3rd
    Lightning 4th
    Nordiques 4th
    Hounds 4th
    Silver Seven 5th
    Lightning 5th
    Nordiques 5th
    Lightning 6th

Ottawa Silver Seven (12 picks)
    Bread 1st
    Nordiques 1st
    Nordiques 2nd
    Silver Seven 2nd
    Silver Seven 3rd
    Bread 6th
    Silver Seven 8th
    Silver Seven 10th
    Silver Seven 11th
    Bread 11th
    Silver Seven 12th
    Bread 12th

Panarin Bread (12 picks)
    Silver Seven 1st
    Nailers 1st
    Bread 3rd
    Nailers 4th
    Bread 5th
    Nordiques 6th
    Silver Seven 6th
    Stars 6th
    Silver Seven 7th
    Lightning 7th
    Bread 7th
    Silver Seven 9th

Seoul Spartans (12 picks)
    Spartans 1st
    Spartans 2nd
    Spartans 3rd
    Spartans 4th
    Spartans 5th
    Spartans 6th
    Spartans 7th
    Spartans 8th
    Spartans 9th
    Spartans 10th
    Spartans 11th
    Spartans 12th

Quebec Nordiques (12 picks)
    Bread 4th
    Silver Seven 4th
    Nordiques 7th
    Nordiques 8th
    Nordiques 9th
    Bread 9th
    Nordiques 10th
    Lightning 10th
    Nordiques 11th
    Lightning 11th
    Nordiques 12th
    Lightning 12th

Toronto Polar Bears (12 picks)
    Bears 1st
    Bears 2nd
    Bears 3rd
    Bears 4th
    Bears 5th
    Bears 6th
    Bears 7th
    Bears 8th
    Bears 9th
    Bears 10th
    Bears 11th
    Bears 12th

Wheeling Nailers (12 picks)
    Nailers 2nd
    Bread 2nd
    Nailers 3rd
    Nailers 5th
    Nailers 6th
    Nailers 7th
    Nailers 8th
    Bread 8th
    Nailers 10th
    Bread 10th
    Nailers 11th
    Nailers 12th

Thx Josh, I love you too!

Comment

Increase The Weekly Acquisition Limit From 2 to 3

YES - Mike, Bella, Matt, Sara, Brian

NO - Josh, Brandon, Andrew

Still to vote: Kevin, Owen

Comment

Josh can you update the draft picks and also the votes for the moves. Also try and light a fire under the last two owners to vote please.

Thanks Josh, you read my mind.

Comment

I voted against

Comment

Also get rid of a bench spot muahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Be The Thunder View Post
              Josh can you update the draft picks and also the votes for the moves. Also try and light a fire under the last two owners to vote please.

Thanks Josh, you read my mind.
              It's done :)

Comment

Increase The Weekly Acquisition Limit From 2 to 3

YES - Mike, Bella, Matt, Sara, Brian

NO - Josh, Brandon, Andrew, Owen

Still to vote: Kevin

Comment

Kane has struggled to start the year and I like Kreider. Zajac was a FA pickup but has solid stats this season. Talbot was a little tough to give up - he and Dubnyk are almost sure things in terms of getting the start and at least racking up some saves.

The draft pick swap is what sealed the deal. I'm likely going to be picking high and not again for a little bit, so getting a lower 1st pick will allow me to stay consistent through the first ~24 picks in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

It's done :)
                    Thanks

Could be the last trade I make in a long while. I am sick of getting scrutized after each deal I make. I thought trades are suppose to be a fun part of Fantasy Hockey so I am making a lot of them and having fun doing so. I still believe the Waiver Wire, at least in this league is huge and the draft picks are ok, but not that huge. Like I said I already picked up a Keeper for next season off the Waiver Wire and hope to pick up another.But the trades are going to stop for now.

Comment

Thanks

Could be the last trade I make in a long while. I am sick of getting scrutized after each deal I make. I thought trades are suppose to be a fun part of Fantasy Hockey so I am making a lot of them and having fun doing so. I still believe the Waiver Wire, at least in this league is huge and the draft picks are ok, but not that huge. Like I said I already picked up a Keeper for next season off the Waiver Wire and hope to pick up another.But the trades are going to stop for now.
                      Don't let the scrutiny of others get in the way of having fun with your team. I made some moves that were criticized last season but I not only ended up winning the championship, I also exited the draft in the 6th round.

Comment

The waiver wire can be very generous if you're patient with it. Domi, Dulcair, Draisaitl, Provorov, and Markstrom are all up for grabs and will be valuable commodities if you pluck them now and season them.

I picked up Tarasenko, Kucherov, Hertl, Barkov, and Huberdeau off the waiver wire when I joined the league and now they're all keepers for someone.

Comment

I am keeping an eye on several guys, one of which would be a potential keeper. I already got Ehlers and now he is slotted as a potential keeper. I think for an owner that wanted to get younger getting rid of D.Sedin and replacing him with Ehlers, getting rid of Markov and replacing him with Werenski and getting rid of Zetteberg and replacing him with Hornqvist is pretty damn good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Don't let the scrutiny of others get in the way of having fun with your team. I made some moves that were criticized last season but I not only ended up winning the championship, I also exited the draft in the 6th round.
                            Thanks, more than anything Fantasy Hockey is about FUN for me.

Comment

I am keeping an eye on several guys, one of which would be a potential keeper. I already got Ehlers and now he is slotted as a potential keeper. I think for an owner that wanted to get younger getting rid of D.Sedin and replacing him with Ehlers, getting rid of Markov and replacing him with Werenski and getting rid of Zetteberg and replacing him with Hornqvist is pretty damn good so far.
                              Add Kuznetsov, Ekblad, and Gibson to that list.

Granted not everyone is willing to sacrifice their pride the way I am and miss the playoffs for the first three seasons but you do you, people.

Comment

Working...
                              X