No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though I sold off assets earlier on to become a seller, my team being against Choi and then Josh in 2 of the final 3 weeks is actually pretty big in trying to get my team up into 3rd place, maybe even 2nd if Choi's team collapses like mine did two seasons ago...

Comment

• I seriously have to do something about my goaltending next season. Another year where I'm rolling with two netminders, but only one real starter. Fuck sakes.

Comment

• I don't know how Marner ended up on FA but I think I just rounded out my 7 keepers.

Comment

• McDavid-Eichel-Panarin-Marner-Subban-Doughty-Price as keepers. Oh boy.

Comment

• I'd listen to offers for the 1st overall pick

Comment

• It was a tight matchup between Mike and I this week. Getting 13 (!) assists tonight and having 4 come from defenseman sealed the deal.

Brandon, congratulations, you are officially league champion as no possible outcome next week could see anyone jump above you. Awesome work man!

Comment

• Choi and I are deadlocked. He's got the much easier match.. would have been fun if we were playing each other this week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  It was a tight matchup between Mike and I this week. Getting 13 (!) assists tonight and having 4 come from defenseman sealed the deal.

Brandon, congratulations, you are officially league champion as no possible outcome next week could see anyone jump above you. Awesome work man!
                  Thanks! It was a fun year. I'm happy to move past Choi and tie you for the most first place finishes in the leagues history.

Comment

• Haha my team is certainly in need of a change.

Comment

• Congrats to Brandon! Hope you're still enjoying the Tarasenkshow :P

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post
                        Congrats to Brandon! Hope you're still enjoying the Tarasenkshow :P
                        Thanks! Haha he's been awesome.

Comment

• With McDavid, Eichel, Panarin, Marner and Price at the helm, I feel good about the future. I'm amazed that even with Price's horrendous stretch and rolling with two goalies for most of the year, I was 2nd in goalie wins.

I'm willing to listen on offers for Subban and Doughty.

Comment

• I've set my keepers as the following:

C Sidney Crosby
                            C Steven Stamkos
                            C John Tavares
                            RW Patrick Kane
                            RW Vladimir Tarasenko
                            D Rasmus Ristolainen
                            G Devan Dubnyk

If anyone has interest in LW/RW Wayne Simmonds, G Henrik Lundqvist or D Duncan Keith, let me know

Comment

• My keepers:

C Connor McDavid
                              C Jack Eichel
                              C/LW Artemi Panarin
                              C/RW Mitch Marner
                              D Drew Doughty
                              D P.K. Subban
                              G Carey Price

But the only untouchables are McDavid, Eichel and Price, so if you have interest in anyone else, PM me.

Comment

• TRADE -

PANARIN BREAD trades PAN 1st round pick, NORD 2nd round pick and PAN 6th round pick to OTTAWA SILVER SEVEN for OSS 1st round pick, OSS 6th round pick and OSS 7th round pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X