High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Good showdown this week, Kev. I was pretty worried coming into today. Lundqvist's shutout was a hail mary and Weber's three shots were also key.

Onto the Aussie Stars. Good luck Matt :)
    Can we end the matchup early? I am 10-1-1 up on Josh after Monday's games :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt the Aussie

Can we end the matchup early? I am 10-1-1 up on Josh after Monday's games :P
      Your team had a HUGE start to the week. Iím going to be facing an uphill battle the whole time.

Comment

• I've got a surplus of defensemen with Martinez not injured anymore, so one of Martinez, Johnson, Leddy are available (Price still available too -- got a few offers on Price atm).

Comment

• I have too many forwards and no spare D or goalies. I've had a couple of feelers already, but if anyone wants to make a player for player swap (no picks) let me know.

Comment

• Any teams making a deal should consider contacting me. I have some ideas for potential three-way trades.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh View Post
              should we change the matchup acquisition limit?

no, leave it at 2 - andrew, josh
              yes, decrease it to 1 - kevin
              yes, increase it to 4 - matt, mike
              still to vote - brandon, brian, owen

if anyone prefers another alternative, for example no acquisitions at all, or increasing to 3, feel free to post that preference.
              decrease to one

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Any teams making a deal should consider contacting me. I have some ideas for potential three-way trades.
                I have a logjam at forward with Granlund coming off the IR.

Comment

• Should we change the matchup acquisition limit?

No, leave it at 2 - Andrew, Brandon, Josh
                  Yes, decrease it to 1 - Kevin, Owen
                  Yes, increase it to 4 - Brian, Matt, Mike

Based on these results, we will leave it at 2. Since Kevin and Owen both voted to decrease the limit (but do not have a majority), it can be assumed that they prefer 2 to 4, which creates a majority for not increasing the limit.

Comment

• I have a surplus of defensemen (looking to move someone like Leddy) and a surplus of goalies (any except Quick available).

Comment

• 4 shots and 3 hits away from a perfect week. Oh well

Comment

• I wish the week ended now so I'd beat Brandon 8-1-3.

Comment

• aside from SV% (thanks u bum, Carey) I'm actually hanging with Brandon in this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
                            aside from SV% (thanks u bum, Carey) I'm actually hanging with Brandon in this shit.
                            You're having a really good week. I don't really see me squeezing out a win this week, hoping for 6-6-0

Comment

• The offensive explosion is definitely a surprise to me.

Comment

• Mika fuckin Zibanejad wow

Comment

Working...
                                X