No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would just like to thank whoever traded me Pietrangelo for James Neal last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
      would just like to thank whoever traded me Pietrangelo for James Neal last year
      was that me I legit don't remember any trades I've made except for the one where I got Scheifele and Malkin.

Comment

• Yeah, lol.

I got Doughty and Josi out of that three-way trade. Carter too, but he's injured.

Comment

• never forget when I almost sold ridiculously low on Carey Price.

Comment

• Man... if my team was healthy, this would have been an amazing year. I've got Getzlaf, Kesler, Carter, Weber, and Talbot on IR, and McDonagh is out too.

Comment

• Eichel and/or Malkin are available.

Comment

• S. Harrington's Hair trades Jack Eichel + 5th round pick to Wheeling Nailers for Jonathan Drouin + 3rd round pick.

Comment

• Confirmed :-)

Comment

• Hall, Forsberg, Nylander, and Ehlers are available.

Comment

• Anyone got a half decent goalie they want to swap for a forward? No draft picks Josh :P

Comment

• S. Harrington’s Hair trades Victor Hedman, Brock Boeser, HAIR 2nd round pick and conditional 3rd round pick to Bridge City Nights for Auston Matthews, John Carlson, BCN 4th round pick and BCN 8th round pick.

Condition - Bridge City Nights gets lowest 3rd round pick between NAIL or HAIR.

Comment

• Here's a copy of last season's trades that involved draft picks, as I'll be writing over the first post with this year's trades:

November 17th - Quebec Nordiques trade 3rd and 4th Round picks (along with Patrice Bergeron) to Lind Lightning
                          November 17th - Lind Lightning trade 11th and 12th Round picks (along with Victor Hedman) to Quebec Nordiques

November 17th - Quebec Nordiques trade 2nd and 6th Round picks (along with Drew Doughty and Mchael Del Zotto) to Panarin Bread
                          November 17th - Panarin Bread trade 4th and 9th Round picks (along with Zach Werenski and Alex Galchenyuk) to Quebec Nordiques

November 20th - Quebec Nordiques trade 5th Round pick (along with Mark Stone, Andrei Markov, and Daniel Sedin) to Lind Lightning.
                          November 20th - Lind Lightning trade 10th Round pick (along with Patric Hornqvist, Matt Niskanen, and Tomas Plekanec) to Quebec Nordiques

November 21st - Quebec Nordiques trade 1st Round pick (along with Henrik Zetterberg, Chris Kreider, and Connor Hellebuyck) to Ottawa Silver Sevens
                          November 21st - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 4th Round pick (along with Evander Kane, Travis Zajac, and Cam Talbot) to Quebec Nordiques

November 25th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 4th Round pick (along with Mats Zuccarello) to Lind Lightning
                          November 25th - Lind Lightning trade 9th Round pick (along with Mark Stone) to Hades Filth Hounds

November 28th - Aussie Stars trade 5th Round pick to Hades Filth Hounds
                          November 28th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 10th Round pick (along with Mike Hoffman) to Aussie Stars

January 9th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 3rd Round pick (along with Bobby Ryan and Mike Condon) to Lind Lightning
                          January 9th - Lind Lightning trade 8th Round pick (along with TJ Oshie and Roberto Luongo) to Hades Filth Hounds

January 24th - Wheeling Nailers trade 1st, 4th, and 9th Round picks (along with Anze Kopitar and Conor Sheary) to Panarin Bread
                          January 24th - Panarin Bread trade 2nd, 8th, and 10th Round picks (along with Tyler Seguin, Seth Jones, and James Neal) to Wheeling Nailers

January 30 - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 5th and 9th Round picks to Panarin Bread
                          January 30 - Panarin Bread trade 11th and 12th Round picks (along with Tuukka Rask and John Klingberg) to Ottawa Silver Seven

April 21 - Panarin Bread trade 1st and 6th Round picks, and QCN 2nd round pick to Ottawa Silver Seven
                          April 21 - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 1st, 6th, and 7th Round picks to Panarin Bread

June 24 - Panarin Bread trade OSS 5th Round pick (along with Drew Doughty and Jeff Carter) to Lind Lightning
                          June 24 - Lind Lightning trade 7th Round pick (along with Evgeni Malkin and Nick Leddy) to PAN

June 24 - Aussie Stars trade 6th Round pick to Panarin Bread
                          June 24 - Panarin Bread trade NAIL 9th Round pick (along with Mitch Marner) to Aussie Stars.

Comment

• Quietly my center core has turned into McDavid-Matthews-Scheifele-Malkin. May I be attempting to replicate Brandon’s success in the league with elite centres? Maybe.

Center core to end last season? McDavid-Eichel-Kopitar-Carter.

Yeah, I like the McDavid-Matthews-Scheifele-Malkin one more...
                            Last edited by Dean Ambrose; 12-05-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Imagine my D in real life:

Doughty - Pietrangelo
                              Josi - Weber
                              Werenski - McDonagh

#postyourd

Comment

• I'm willing to trade Evgeni Malkin for a winger.

Comment

Working...
                                X