X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

Nice jinx :P

If this 10-1-1 win for you holds up, this season gets a lot more interesting. Even if it's a 9-3 win or something like that, it opens it up a lot more.
    Pekka Rinne definitely helped me pretty much lock up SV% at this point lol

Comment

• about to hand Brandon his first match-up loss of the season in convincing fashion, gotta go with the humble brag on that one

Comment

• Things just got a whole lot more interesting this season.

Comment

• I believe the Nailers are going to be 3.5GB, Mike is going to be 7.5GB and Josh is going to be 8.5GB.

This season definitely did get more interesting.

Comment

• I was so, so disappointed in my team up to this point (barely above .500) that a win like this is so big. Especially now with Matthews coming back.

I legit thought I was going to get thrashed this week but Brandonís goalies all decided to shit the bed at the same time which was nice.

Comment

• so I fucking beat Brandon and then Scheifele and Letang get injured. This fucking shit...

Comment

• Lind Lightning trade Joe Pavelski, 11th round pick, and 12th round pick to Hades Filth Hounds for Jeff Petry, 2nd round pick, and 4th round pick.

Comment

• Lind Lightning trade Ryan Getzlaf and Zach Werenski to Bridge City Nights for Blake Wheeler and Dylan Larkin.

Comment

• Confirming picks in the Pavelski-Petry trade

Comment

• Part 4 - http://forum.highonhockey.com/forum/...-league-part-4

Comment

Working...
                      X