2018 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
    Nashville/Winnipeg heading to Nashville for game 7 after a 4-0 loss at home last night.
    Really hoping the Jets pull it out. Nothing against Nashville, but Winnipeg is such a fun team and story to follow for the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11

Really hoping the Jets pull it out. Nothing against Nashville, but Winnipeg is such a fun team and story to follow for the playoffs.
      Yeah definitely. Go Jets Go!!

Comment

Jets just made it 4-1 with eight minutes to go in Game 7

Comment

5-1 now. The Jets are going on

Comment

The story of the game has to be Pekka Rinne. He was absolutely awful, two extremely bad goals in the first ten minutes and got pulled.

Comment

From what I saw, Turris was extremely quiet last night and I believe he recorded zero points in the series?

Comment

Washington at Tampa Bay... The Bolts are not having a good game to say the least.

The Caps got on the board first about 7 mins in (Kempny from Kuznetzov and Carlson). Tampa tied the game...only to have that goal called back because they had too many men on the ice. Caps go on the PP for 2 secs, Ovechkin scored to make it 2-0 and that was the score after 20 mins. About 3 mins in 2nd period and the Caps make it 3-0 (Beagle from Connelly and Orlov. Eller (from Oshie and Ovechkin) scored on the PP to make it 4-0 and that is where we stand after 2 periods.

Comment

4-2 final for game 1. Caps take the lead in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                    From what I saw, Turris was extremely quiet last night and I believe he recorded zero points in the series?
                    He only scored 13 goals in 78 games for the Predators (regular season and playoffs). Perhaps they signed him too early?

Comment

In the 13th Jets playoff game, Schieffle scores his 12th goal. Insane.

Comment

The Jets are such a great team to watch. Brandon, pretty cool that we both had predicated a Caps - Jets final.. starting to look like it's gonna happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                          The Jets are such a great team to watch. Brandon, pretty cool that we both had predicated a Caps - Jets final.. starting to look like it's gonna happen!
                          I'm still leaning towards Tampa taking that series. I thought they weren't as good as their regular season record indicated, but they blew past New Jersey and Boston. I think that series is going to be close.

I think the Jets could take either, though. And I hope it's the Caps.

Comment

Well, to my surprise, Washington goes up 2-0 on the road. Wow.

Comment

Now that they got the Penguins off their backs.. sky’s the limit.

Comment

https://www.nhl.com/video/super-slow...912/c-60357003

Comment

Working...
                                X