2016 US Election Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Be The Thunder
    Josh, this is something that irks me so much about Politics. After this circus of Debates and Campaigns I really think they need to pass a law that to run for The Presidency of the United States in the future you must have a certain amount of political experience. No more Businessmen, Doctors, Celebs, Sports Figures, People off the street . If you don't have a certain amount of political experience from some other office you represented you can't run for President. I think Donald Trump is going to quickly become overwhelmed with this position and it wouldn't surprise me during his 4 years in office if things are not going the way he plans he will step down and let Pence take over. Just to make it perfectly clear I have no problem with how past President Ronald Reagan became President because he went through the system and had some political experience even though this was before my time. That is just my two cents on that matter.
    2 cents well spent. And if one could run for office regardless of their nation of birth they could have had a Schwarzenegger Potus awhile back. Like Regan he was Governor...and an "actor".. that's a change they might want to explore...but they also pondered reforms in whom they allow to run for fear of a "foreigner" like a Canadian born politico running their 'merika.
    I trump your 2 cents and raise it a pence. ;)

Black and Gold

Comment

Originally posted by Be The Thunder View Post
      Josh, this is something that irks me so much about Politics. After this circus of Debates and Campaigns I really think they need to pass a law that to run for The Presidency of the United States in the future you must have a certain amount of political experience. No more Businessmen, Doctors, Celebs, Sports Figures, People off the street . If you don't have a certain amount of political experience from some other office you represented you can't run for President. I think Donald Trump is going to quickly become overwhelmed with this position and it wouldn't surprise me during his 4 years in office if things are not going the way he plans he will step down and let Pence take over. Just to make it perfectly clear I have no problem with how past President Ronald Reagan became President because he went through the system and had some political experience even though this was before my time. That is just my two cents on that matter.
      That I do not disagree with. My only point was that I don't fault Trump for changing his stance on some things. I actually find it refreshing considering I expected him to be steadfast in his foolishness.

Comment

His personality sure would lead you to believe he would never back down on the foolish shit he has said, but if it gets so bad that there is no way anything will pass through he may have to change his stance somewhat. He will put the blame on others though for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Be The Thunder View Post
          His personality sure would lead you to believe he would never back down on the foolish shit he has said, but if it gets so bad that there is no way anything will pass through he may have to change his stance somewhat. He will put the blame on others though for sure.
          I also agree with what you said about him being likely to step down. I've said it for a while now, I really do think he will be overwhelmed and miss his cushy lifestyle. That said, maybe the guy - as misguided as he is - really does think he has the answers and really wants to "help" his country.

Comment

Originally posted by thedaigle1

Fear and insecurity.

Trump was able to scare white people into believing that their way of life was at stake (fucking preposterous).

Men are fragile beings and far too insecure to ever elect a female to a position they could never hold themselves.

Nixon, Reagan, and Bush were political abominations and this looks every bit as absurd.

Originally posted by Jasmine
            Its a terrible move mainly because he is a bigot, a racist, a sexist. He is a sexual predator. He talks about his own daughter like she one nice piece of ass. He is a fraud - see here how many brankcruptcies he has under his belt and how many people he screwed in the process. Add to that "Trump university" (trial for fraude is due sometime in November).

How do you explain to your kids they are not suppose to bully, and they should treat people with respect..when the biggest fool of them all has just been elected President. Apparently, Americans hate women, specially Clinton more than racism and all that shit about him.

But really, at the end of the day, this vote for him was mostly a major "FUCK YOU" to the elite in Washington. Both parties have a serious introspection to do.
            Nope...men arent scared of a good strong chick...boys are...the usa is filled with them. Prob is the ladies tend to be more subtrifugal than substantive...of their own kind. E.g. sabotaging the fem vote cuz she doesn't fit the Palin mold of dumb and pretty. Catty kitties in the usa...dudes ate more phallic prostrates. (Yes i mean limp)

Black and Gold

Comment

So Trump fired Comey today. That is not good. He was probably getting to close to the truth....

http://documents.latimes.com/white-h...ent/p4/a352632
              Last edited by Jasmine; 05-09-2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Wow. So he fired the head of the investigation into the whole Russia affair on the recommendation of the man who recused himself from the investigation. Wow.

Comment

And twitter went crazy!!! If he thought that would make the investigation vanish, he drinks good kool-aid ....

Comment

Working...
                  X