No announcement yet.

General Hockey Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live HD stream of Tampa vs Buffalo: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gx2ZfTsv7C3

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
      Live HD stream of Tampa vs Buffalo: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gx2ZfTsv7C3
      Got it on my T.V. Go Bolts!!!!!!

Comment

• Great win for the Bolts. 4-1 over the Sabres.

Comment

• Prediction: in 2017-2018, both wild card spots in the Western Conference will go to teams of the Pacific Division.

Comment

• Interesting news from Sportsnet. They obtained a memo sent out to all the NHL teams about players who have to be protected in the expansion draft. The Sens just had one - Dion Phaneuf. This is great news as they can put Bobby Ryan in the expansion draft.

Apparently it's because the Sens worked into the NMC that it's only a no movement clause to the minor leagues, while it's a partial NTC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
              Interesting news from Sportsnet. They obtained a memo sent out to all the NHL teams about players who have to be protected in the expansion draft. The Sens just had one - Dion Phaneuf. This is great news as they can put Bobby Ryan in the expansion draft.

Apparently it's because the Sens worked into the NMC that it's only a no movement clause to the minor leagues, while it's a partial NTC.
              Hmmm... if Vagas took Ryan, I really don't know if I'd be happy or sad

Comment

• Bobby Ryan scoring would be nice, but if he isn't we could sure use that money to keep Turris and Karlsson in the next few years.

Comment

• It's a great situation. There's a good chance Ryan isn't taken as his salary is massive. This allows the Sens to protect another asset. If he is taken, it's definitely some money relief for Ottawa. His 55 points will be missed but his cap hit is pretty high...he needs to be putting up 10 more points a year.

Comment

• I'd say it's a win for Ottawa. Gotta protect those young players with team control years left.

EDIT: Did anyone see Columbus' list? Ouch.
                    Last edited by thedaigle1; 11-24-2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1
                      I'd say it's a win for Ottawa. Gotta protect those young players with team control years left.

EDIT: Did anyone see Columbus' list? Ouch.
                      What's their list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post

What's their list?
                        Bobrovsky
                        Clarkson
                        Dubinsky
                        Foligno
                        Hartnell

Comment

Bobrovsky
                          Clarkson
                          Dubinsky
                          Foligno
                          Hartnell
                          OMG, hahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

Bobrovsky
                            Clarkson
                            Dubinsky
                            Foligno
                            Hartnell
                            Ouch

Comment

• So if they want young forwards (Saad/Atkinson/Jenner/Wennberg) and they need to protect defenders (Jones/Savard/Werenski/Johnson) they're basically completely fucked.

EDIT: Clarkson has stated that he will waive.

Also apparently 'lumbus has some sweet young goalies in the hopper that will be exposed.
                              Last edited by thedaigle1; 11-24-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

So if they want young forwards (Saad/Atkinson/Jenner/Wennberg) and they need to protect defenders (Jones/Savard/Werenski/Johnson) they're basically completely fucked.

EDIT: Clarkson has stated that he will waive.

Also apparently 'lumbus has some sweet young goalies in the hopper that will be exposed.
                                I have no idea how they're going to handle that. They're going to lose someone good for sure. I'd guess they'll protect Atkinson, Jenner, and Jones and then lose either Savard or Werenski.

Vegas stands to be a decent team. They'll have a good tender for sure and some nice pieces to build a core with.

Comment

Working...
                                X