No announcement yet.

General Hockey Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you guys/ladies done a mock draft? I'd be curious to see what y'all came up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh

I have no idea how they're going to handle that. They're going to lose someone good for sure. I'd guess they'll protect Atkinson, Jenner, and Jones and then lose either Savard or Werenski.

Vegas stands to be a decent team. They'll have a good tender for sure and some nice pieces to build a core with.
      The B's have
      EXPOSED: Malcolm Subban, Colin Miller, Joe Morrow, Jimmy Hayes and Seth Griffith

DRAFT PICK: Malcolm Subban

Protect a miller or morrow or McQuaid...but Vegas can have subban...here is my visa let me pay for the ticket now...

Black and Gold

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post
        Have any of you guys/ladies done a mock draft? I'd be curious to see what y'all came up with.
        I've done them before and they really don't tell you shit about what your real draft is going to be like. At least in the fantasy leagues I have been in the owners have many sleeper picks that they throw in there draft strategy sometimes too early that never seems to happen in mock drafts. Also in real drafts owners seem to draft by what they feel is a major need on there team at there moment not the best available player. Plus you also have to take into consideration that positions like Goalies and Right Wingers are harder to come by than Centers and Left Wingers. So I don't put much stock in mock drafts at all.

Comment

• There were a dozen goalies traded in 2013-14 who started at least a dozen games each. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?

Comment

• Canada won the Spangler cup finals

http://www.tsn.ca/canada-defends-spe...title-1.641498

On a side note, these jerseys are ugly. Too much going on...
            Last edited by Jasmine; 12-31-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
              Canada won the Spangler cup finals

http://www.tsn.ca/canada-defends-spe...title-1.641498

On a side note, these jerseys are ugly. Too much going on...
              Nice. And yeah, those jerseys are horrible. HEY GUYS, DID YOU KNOW WURTH SPONSORED TEAM CANADA?!

Comment

• You guys catch that Marchand slewfoot on Kronwall? What an asshole.

Comment

• Didn't get a suspension but he was fined 10K for that. What a joke!.....

The headline from CBC Sports is " he got fined for a 'dangerous' trip" .............. no shit Sherlok!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                    Didn't get a suspension but he was fined 10K for that. What a joke!.....

The headline from CBC Sports is " he got fined for a 'dangerous' trip" .............. no shit Sherlok!
                    Glad to see the league takes repeat offenders seriously.

Comment

• I'm so sick of these ridiculous "discipline" hearings. If there was ever a time to throw the book at someone, how about now?

Comment

• Now now! Marchand is a changed man....apparently an elite forward now

Comment

• Originally posted by _13_ View Post
                          Now now! Marchand is a changed man....apparently an elite forward now
                          lollilops

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/marchand-could-fac...-trip-1.662179

Comment

• Hahahaha, you'll love this. NHL: troll level expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                Hahahaha, you'll love this. NHL: troll level expert.
                                what the unholy fuck is this shit

I mean what's next? Giving the league MVP award to an alleged rapist? Oh wait.

Fuck gary bettman.
                                Last edited by thedaigle1; 02-02-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X