List of shows I'm watching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Haven't checked it out yet but it caught my interest, I think I'll give it a shot now. I was a pretty avid reader of the comics when I was younger.
    I'm interested to know what you'll think as you've read the comics. I thought the main four characters (Archie, Betty, Veronica and Jughead) were all very well created. Cheryl as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

I'm interested to know what you'll think as you've read the comics. I thought the main four characters (Archie, Betty, Veronica and Jughead) were all very well created. Cheryl as well.
      I watched the first episode yesterday. It was definitely intriguing and captures the modern day yuppie feel very well. I'm looking forward to seeing what the story is behind Archie and Jughead's falling out. Right now it's hard not to think Cheryl killed her brother; she's just such a bitch and seems to be using it to capitalize on social standing rather than to mourn.

Comment

So I watched the second and third episodes yesterday. The scene with Betty and Chuck in the hot tub, when Betty's identity dissociates into Polly's, I was left wondering if maybe she is the killer..

Comment

So I watched the second and third episodes yesterday. The scene with Betty and Chuck in the hot tub, when Betty's identity dissociates into Polly's, I was left wondering if maybe she is the killer..
          Haha trust me, your opinion will probably change at least five times before you finally find out who it is. I'm guessing since you've watched three episodes now that you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11

Haha trust me, your opinion will probably change at least five times before you finally find out who it is. I'm guessing since you've watched three episodes now that you like it?
            Yeah.. now I think it was Grundy, lol. I do like it. It's a neat, dark twist on a classic. My favourite representation is Jughead.

Comment

Yeah.. now I think it was Grundy, lol. I do like it. It's a neat, dark twist on a classic. My favourite representation is Jughead.
              Judhead's character only gets better as the series goes on

Comment

Veronica is bae.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose
                  Veronica is bae.
                  So is her Mom. And Cheryl.

Comment

yeah, Veronica is GOAT but Cheryl and her psycho ass is #2 for me. Momma Ronnie is 3rd and Grundy was 4th.

Comment

Cheryl's actress was at Ottawa's Comic Con this year so you guys missed your chance

Comment

Working...
                      X