No announcement yet.

Lokomotiv Yaroslavl League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, I forgot to set my lines for this week. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL.

Comment

Wow, looks like I was proactive enough to set them a week in advance. Only problem is that I have Elliott (who's sick) in instead of Luongo, and I don't have recent acquisition Frolik in the lineup despite him having four games this week.

Comment

Haha you have a bye this week anyway dude.

Oh and to clarify, we were thinking of just setting an absolute "limit" or mandate of exactly four centers, no more or less. But we decided to make an upper limit of five to give some leeway for part-time or quasi-centers. So if you already have five full-time centers and get dinged by a part-time center taking more faceoffs than expected, you probably won't be given any lenience.

Comment

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
          Haha you have a bye this week anyway dude.
          OMFG. I am so relieved and embarrassed at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
            Oh and to clarify, we were thinking of just setting an absolute "limit" or mandate of exactly four centers, no more or less. But we decided to make an upper limit of five to give some leeway for part-time or quasi-centers. So if you already have five full-time centers and get dinged by a part-time center taking more faceoffs than expected, you probably won't be given any lenience.
            So what's the threshold for "more faceoffs than expected"? Also, what's the big deal anyways? How were people trying to hack the FOW category? If you're looking at loading up on FOW at the expense of positional maximization and also inevitably at some expense to the other categories, it's your funeral. No? Finally, why not just use an honour system with a strict policy of "you cheat, you're out"?

Comment

null
              Last edited by matchesmalone; 11-03-2015, 03:08 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

If I drop a player midway through the week, will he still collect points during the current matchup?

Comment

Yes he will. If he gets any points.
                  Josh likes this.

Comment

Draft is in progress. It's gonna be a fun year :)

Comment

I love my team! Probably not going to win the league this year, but I think I'll be quite competitive, and should have at least seven young superstar keepers by the end of the season.

Not sure who they will all be yet. But I've got guys in their 3rd-6th years who I will know for sure by the end of the season if they're for real, like Scheifele, Kucherov, Zibanejad, Mrazek, Johansen, Ristolainen, Jenner. And then guys in their first or second years, who could already emerge as stars, like Matt Murray, Matthews, Reinhart and Ehlers.

Mix in a few decent veterans like Boedker, Ward, Carlson and Michael Stone and this will be a fun year indeed.

Comment

Another thing I just thought of. Since my goal is to win starting next season - I already have two 1st rounders in the 2017 draft - if 8 or 9 of those guys develop into bonafied superstars, perhaps Matthews, Johansen, Scheifele, Kucherov, Mrazek, Josi, Ristolainen, Forsberg, Reinhart/Ehlers, then I should be able to trade one for another high pick in the draft.

Comment

Lind Lightning trade 16th round pick (along with Ryan Nugent-Hopkins) to Team Senyk for 10th round pick (along with Ryan Johansen).

Comment

Working...
                          X