2016 US Election Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jasmine
    I did think about it a few times, there was so much material to share and discuss......and fucking laught at - out loud! But hesitated ....and here we are.

This election bothers me in so many ways, my mind is about to blow!! lolll and I'm an outsider, I don't know how I would deal with actually having to go cast a vote. There is no doubt I would vote for Clinton, never Trump. I just can't believe that out of all the candidates at the beginning of the primaries, they are the two battling this out.

Originally posted by Josh
    Hahaha, that's brilliant!
    Why clinton ...please dont say just for the fem vote...30 yrs she sold out on more reform health care and natural resource bills than any other... at least trump you know he's a dummy upfront. I think the states needs a dummy...to go with the populous ...no brains reality tv kim kardashian sing and dance no substance people. Noam Chomsky said it best... i was listening to a football call in show and the callers were so brilliant on the nuances of the discussion...flip the conversation to world issues or geopolitical topics and they couldn't tell you the first thing about it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I had to vote in the US on the 8th, I would vote for Clinton. While you can bring up some valid points as to why she shouldn't be there, there are more valid ones as to why, between the two remaining candidates, she's the better choice.

I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump. For MANY reasons but the main one is, I do not trust him with the Nukes.....and I actually question his motives since he benefits from the present system, I don't understand why he wants to 'break' it.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/philip.lewi...4653063172460/

Comment

though choice....

https://www.facebook.com/SethMeyersO...3011218182893/

Comment

If I had to vote in the US on the 8th, I would vote for Clinton. While you can bring up some valid points as to why she shouldn't be there, there are more valid ones as to why, between the two remaining candidates, she's the better choice.

I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump. For MANY reasons but the main one is, I do not trust him with the Nukes.....and I actually question his motives since he benefits from the present system, I don't understand why he wants to 'break' it.
            Actually im of the mind that says ole hill did a deal with trumpstrr to lose... no tax report tells me he contributes a craptonne to her pac...so to ensure bernie lost and no Republicans won....hehehehehe the fix is in so yes little hill shes got it sewn up.

Black and Gold

Comment

I tought the same thing at the beginning of the primaries. The clown is there to entertain who ever wants to listen.... I betcha he didn't expect to go so far in the race. Thing is, I think he woke up the mass that had pretty much given up on the 'system'. They don't care about everything he's done, what a fool he is....they just hear him say he's gonna break the system. That is all they want to hear.

Comment

I tought the same thing at the beginning of the primaries. The clown is there to entertain who ever wants to listen.... I betcha he didn't expect to go so far in the race. Thing is, I think he woke up the mass that had pretty much given up on the 'system'. They don't care about everything he's done, what a fool he is....they just hear him say he's gonna break the system. That is all they want to hear.
                See like me at my job...i clown all day...lol

Black and Gold

Comment

Originally posted by Josh

Have at it!

Hey joshy too poshy...u watching election or habs v bruins??

Black and Gold

Comment

I was flabbergasted when groups of women brought up the 19th amendment.

Some media (Maybe CNN, not sure) had produced two maps showing possible results if women only voted, and if men only voted...some women started trending the # inviting women to not go vote to not ruin the most important eclection in US history.
                    I dont get how chicks dont know what it means to vote...women died in prison for being women.. and asking...get this...asking to be recognised as people. Oh them some crazy women...lol yes im teasing at how ridiculous some people are and take for granted the struggle of chicks to be seen as equals. They should be forced to turn in their uterus or uteri... but i digress. The sooner we see dumb for dumb regardless of gender... the sooner we respect each other's voice.

Black and Gold

Comment

Right? You can pick and chose who you want to vote for - whatever floats your boat........but go vote! Specially of you are a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by NeelyforPres View Post
                        I dont get how chicks dont know what it means to vote...women died in prison for being women.. and asking...get this...asking to be recognised as people. Oh them some crazy women...lol yes im teasing at how ridiculous some people are and take for granted the struggle of chicks to be seen as equals. They should be forced to turn in their uterus or uteri... but i digress. The sooner we see dumb for dumb regardless of gender... the sooner we respect each other's voice.

Black and Gold
                        Whoa, I totally missed that part of Jas' post. So some female Trump supporters saw those maps and tried to start a Twitter trend urging women not to vote so that Clinton wouldn't win?! My god.. that is either hilariously depressing or depressingly hilarious. That's a lot of ignorance and stupidity rolled into one!

Comment

Its depressing. Period. You can't fix stupid!

Comment

I'm amazed with how much of a tire fire this whole thing is, this topic wasn't filed under "Entertainment."

Comment

Donald Trump is going to be the President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                Donald Trump is going to be the President of the United States of America.
                                This should be "interesting."

At least stand ups and comedy writers will have 4 years worth of material.

Comment

Working...
                                X