Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would just like to thank whoever traded me Pietrangelo for James Neal last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
      would just like to thank whoever traded me Pietrangelo for James Neal last year
      was that me I legit don't remember any trades I've made except for the one where I got Scheifele and Malkin.

Comment

• Yeah, lol.

I got Doughty and Josi out of that three-way trade. Carter too, but he's injured.

Comment

• never forget when I almost sold ridiculously low on Carey Price.

Comment

• Man... if my team was healthy, this would have been an amazing year. I've got Getzlaf, Kesler, Carter, Weber, and Talbot on IR, and McDonagh is out too.

Comment

• Eichel and/or Malkin are available.

Comment

• S. Harrington's Hair trades Jack Eichel + 5th round pick to Wheeling Nailers for Jonathan Drouin + 3rd round pick.

Comment

• Confirmed :-)

Comment

• Hall, Forsberg, Nylander, and Ehlers are available.

Comment

• Anyone got a half decent goalie they want to swap for a forward? No draft picks Josh :P

Comment

• Comment

• Here's a copy of last season's trades that involved draft picks, as I'll be writing over the first post with this year's trades:

November 17th - Quebec Nordiques trade 3rd and 4th Round picks (along with Patrice Bergeron) to Lind Lightning
                          November 17th - Lind Lightning trade 11th and 12th Round picks (along with Victor Hedman) to Quebec Nordiques

November 17th - Quebec Nordiques trade 2nd and 6th Round picks (along with Drew Doughty and Mchael Del Zotto) to Panarin Bread
                          November 17th - Panarin Bread trade 4th and 9th Round picks (along with Zach Werenski and Alex Galchenyuk) to Quebec Nordiques

November 20th - Quebec Nordiques trade 5th Round pick (along with Mark Stone, Andrei Markov, and Daniel Sedin) to Lind Lightning.
                          November 20th - Lind Lightning trade 10th Round pick (along with Patric Hornqvist, Matt Niskanen, and Tomas Plekanec) to Quebec Nordiques

November 21st - Quebec Nordiques trade 1st Round pick (along with Henrik Zetterberg, Chris Kreider, and Connor Hellebuyck) to Ottawa Silver Sevens
                          November 21st - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 4th Round pick (along with Evander Kane, Travis Zajac, and Cam Talbot) to Quebec Nordiques

November 25th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 4th Round pick (along with Mats Zuccarello) to Lind Lightning
                          November 25th - Lind Lightning trade 9th Round pick (along with Mark Stone) to Hades Filth Hounds

November 28th - Aussie Stars trade 5th Round pick to Hades Filth Hounds
                          November 28th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 10th Round pick (along with Mike Hoffman) to Aussie Stars

January 9th - Hades Filth Hounds trade 3rd Round pick (along with Bobby Ryan and Mike Condon) to Lind Lightning
                          January 9th - Lind Lightning trade 8th Round pick (along with TJ Oshie and Roberto Luongo) to Hades Filth Hounds

January 24th - Wheeling Nailers trade 1st, 4th, and 9th Round picks (along with Anze Kopitar and Conor Sheary) to Panarin Bread
                          January 24th - Panarin Bread trade 2nd, 8th, and 10th Round picks (along with Tyler Seguin, Seth Jones, and James Neal) to Wheeling Nailers

January 30 - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 5th and 9th Round picks to Panarin Bread
                          January 30 - Panarin Bread trade 11th and 12th Round picks (along with Tuukka Rask and John Klingberg) to Ottawa Silver Seven

April 21 - Panarin Bread trade 1st and 6th Round picks, and QCN 2nd round pick to Ottawa Silver Seven
                          April 21 - Ottawa Silver Seven trade 1st, 6th, and 7th Round picks to Panarin Bread

June 24 - Panarin Bread trade OSS 5th Round pick (along with Drew Doughty and Jeff Carter) to Lind Lightning
                          June 24 - Lind Lightning trade 7th Round pick (along with Evgeni Malkin and Nick Leddy) to PAN

June 24 - Aussie Stars trade 6th Round pick to Panarin Bread
                          June 24 - Panarin Bread trade NAIL 9th Round pick (along with Mitch Marner) to Aussie Stars.

Comment

• Last edited by Dean Ambrose; 12-05-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Imagine my D in real life:

Doughty - Pietrangelo
                              Josi - Weber
                              Werenski - McDonagh

#postyourd

Comment

• I'm willing to trade Evgeni Malkin for a winger.

Comment

Working...
                                X