Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habs Vs Oilers last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Habs Vs Oilers last night

    That was a pretty good game and a huge accomplishment for the habs. Outshooting the oilers 39-25 and hold McJesus to a big 0 is no small task. Gallagher more than showed up last night. He got nailed into the boards in the second and seemed to wake him up because after that he was the Gally of old. That is a good sign for Montreal. On a side note.... Emelin was horrible these past couple of games and I mean brutal.

    Now this week they have 1 game vs the hawks and then a back to back vs the sens. It is going to be good!

  • #2
    Yeah this back-to-back is going to be HUGE. I'm expecting it to solidify the division leader but, then again, each team could just as easily walk away with the same amount of points.

    Comment


    • #3
      I wouldn't be surprised if one team walks away with 4 points and the other 3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if one team walks away with 4 points and the other 3
        That's not possible, unless you mean over the remaining 3 games and not just the back-to-back this weekend. But they could walk away with 3 apiece this weekend and that wouldn't surprise me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Josh View Post

          That's not possible, unless you mean over the remaining 3 games and not just the back-to-back this weekend. But they could walk away with 3 apiece this weekend and that wouldn't surprise me.
          I was talking about the three games.

          I think Ottawa wins the first and Montreal wins the second. Not sure about the third yet.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

            I was talking about the three games.

            I think Ottawa wins the first and Montreal wins the second. Not sure about the third yet.
            If all 3 go to OT that's a total of 9 points, so you're one off. One team could get 5 points (2 wins, 1 OTL) and the other 4 (1 win, 2 OTL)

            Comment

            Working...
            X