X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt the Aussie
    "Do as I say, not as I do" lol.

Glad to see you're OK though.
    Haha, exactly! Thanks man, it could have been SO much worse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post

After telling my kids a million times not to, I sat on it :/

Glad you are ok ..

Comment

• Lol, thanks Jas :)

Comment

• Yikes, that looks pretty nasty, Josh.

But, yeah, you're pretty lucky that after falling through a glass table, the only thing injured was your hand/finger

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
            Yikes, that looks pretty nasty, Josh.

But, yeah, you're pretty lucky that after falling through a glass table, the only thing injured was your hand/finger
            Yeah man. I did sustain several other scrapes and bumps and bruises, but the finger was the only thing that required medical attention.

Comment

• LMAO:

Comment

• You're a couple years late on that one dude hahaha that was super bowl 48

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1
                  You're a couple years late on that one dude hahaha that was super bowl 48
                  Oh geez. My lack of NFL following is showing on that one.

Comment

• I love Peyton, but I think the Panthers are going to destroy the Broncos on Sunday

Comment

I love Peyton, but I think the Panthers are going to destroy the Broncos on Sunday
                      Denver has a pretty strong defense and I think that can keep them in it. The thing I'm looking for is Carolina to be able to lock down the second half if they take a lead. Arizona was the first game I watched where the Panthers kept their foot on the gas. A veteran like Manning could exploit a weakness like that. I know the Panthers also have some injuries (who doesn't in a championship game?)

I have no favourite one way or the other and I find both teams likeable. Offense vs defence. Should be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post
                        Denver has a pretty strong defense and I think that can keep them in it. The thing I'm looking for is Carolina to be able to lock down the second half if they take a lead. Arizona was the first game I watched where the Panthers kept their foot on the gas. A veteran like Manning could exploit a weakness like that. I know the Panthers also have some injuries (who doesn't in a championship game?)

I have no favourite one way or the other and I find both teams likeable. Offense vs defence. Should be a good one.
                        I agree with the holding the lead part. How many times did we see Carolina almost blow a game and win it in a final drive?

Denver has a great defense but Carolina's is pretty good, and high scoring. I think Peyton Manning + a high scoring defense could be a receipe for disaster. In the end I think Cam Newton will be too much for the Broncos, but I kinda hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I agree with the holding the lead part. How many times did we see Carolina almost blow a game and win it in a final drive?

Denver has a great defense but Carolina's is pretty good, and high scoring. I think Peyton Manning + a high scoring defense could be a receipe for disaster. In the end I think Cam Newton will be too much for the Broncos, but I kinda hope I'm wrong.
                          I think youth and inexperience killed the Panthers. They took so many penalties and they looked rattled right from the start. Manning didn't have a great game but he was composed and he let the rest of his team do the heavy lifting. Newton on the other hand seemed determined to win the game individually on every snap and he payed the price. This was actually one of my favourite superbowls from recent memory. I'm not a big fan of high scoring affairs or QB's stealing the show. I also get the impression that Carolina really emptied the tank just getting to the game. Denver kinda sputtered their way through a lot of games and Manning missed a lot of time. That extra rest could have been the difference.

Comment

• LeBron James has agreed to 4-year, $154M deal with Lakers

Comment

Working...
                            X