Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Sens Talk - Part III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • General Sens Talk - Part III

    Continued from: http://forum.highonhockey.com/forum/...s-talk-part-ii

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
    Karlsson and his wife just shared they are expecting baby #1.
    Awesome!

    Comment


    • #3
      Sens acquire Gabriel Dumont on waivers from TB/ Will not play tonight but should be ready for Friday's game.

      https://twitter.com/Senators/status/933399773926871041

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone heard anything about ownership changes brewing??

        https://twitter.com/SensChirp/status/934928496576663559

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
          Anyone heard anything about ownership changes brewing??

          https://twitter.com/SensChirp/status/934928496576663559
          I've heard some rumblings earlier in the week.

          It seems like everything around Melnyk is imploding. From what I've heard/read, there's a chance Melnyk sells the team within a few years. Again, no noteworthy source, but just something to keep in the back of your mind as more information becomes available.

          Comment


          • #6
            Wow, I knew he was in trouble but didn't think anything was on the horizon..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Josh View Post
              Wow, I knew he was in trouble but didn't think anything was on the horizon..

              Comment


              • #8
                Free advice for Mean Eugene: when trying to drum up interest among investors, DON'T CONSTANTLY INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS HEMORRHAGING MONEY.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Do you guys know who Bill O'Reilly is? In case you don't, he use to have a show on Fox TV and he was fired for sexual harassment/assault. He was accused by female coworkers. He settled out of court for 32M$ and that became known to the public so Fox got rid of him. He's still active on Twitter. Late last night he tweeted something and our good friend Eugene replied to him: "Hey Bill, my friend, when are you coming over?" ....


                    My father use to say: "tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are". Chose your friends wisely.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                      Do you guys know who Bill O'Reilly is? In case you don't, he use to have a show on Fox TV and he was fired for sexual harassment/assault. He was accused by female coworkers. He settled out of court for 32M$ and that became known to the public so Fox got rid of him. He's still active on Twitter. Late last night he tweeted something and our good friend Eugene replied to him: "Hey Bill, my friend, when are you coming over?" ....


                      My father use to say: "tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are". Chose your friends wisely.
                      I'm glad the Senators started spending closer to the cap so that we can focus less on how cheap Eugene is and focus more on WHAT A HORRIBLE MONSTER HE IS.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

                        I'm glad the Senators started spending closer to the cap so that we can focus less on how cheap Eugene is and focus more on WHAT A HORRIBLE MONSTER HE IS.
                        Sure sounds like he's not the sharpest tool in the shed...I'll leave it at that.

                        _________________________

                        In other news: Boucher said Wideman met with another specialist here in New York. He will have surgery on his torn hamstring on Monday and will be out 4-6 months

                        He also informed the media that Anderson will start in goal tonight vs NYI and that the lineup will feature one other change from Wed. at MTL; Thomas Chabot will return in place of Ben Harpur.
                        Last edited by Jasmine; 12-01-2017, 01:29 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                          He also informed the media that Anderson will start in goal tonight vs NYI and that the lineup will feature one other change from Wed. at MTL; Thomas Chabot will return in place of Ben Harpur.
                          Losing streak over. TAKE IT TO THE BANK.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                            Sure sounds like he's not the sharpest tool in the shed...I'll leave it at that.
                            While I don't think anyone would go as far as accusing him of doing what Bill O'Reilly has done, he doesn't have the best track record. The ex-employee suing was worrisome, and it seems like he doesn't treat his staff very well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

                              While I don't think anyone would go as far as accusing him of doing what Bill O'Reilly has done, he doesn't have the best track record. The ex-employee suing was worrisome, and it seems like he doesn't treat his staff very well.
                              Exactly. I'm in no way implying he falls in the 'sexual harassment' category, but its been known he's an asshole with his people. That's a power trip a lot of men with money have.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X