• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooofff, that doesn't bode well.

Comment

• Oh my..

https://twitter.com/melnykeugene/sta...654100481?s=21

Comment

• This guy is extremely Trump-like. Not as harmful or vicious, but you guys see the resemblance, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

This guy is extremely Trump-like. Not as harmful or vicious, but you guys see the resemblance, right?
          Yeah, big time.

Comment

• Logan Brown had a goal and an assist as the Kitchener Rangers moved on to the Western Conference finals in the OHL. Drake Batherson scored two goals Friday night to help advance the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada to the QMJHL semi finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

This guy is extremely Trump-like. Not as harmful or vicious, but you guys see the resemblance, right?
              Definitely.

Comment

• Sens are keeping their 2018 pick

http://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/n...2018-nhl-draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                    Smart move. You never wanna go into a season without a first round pick, but they'll likely finish higher next season.

Comment

• #sens draft picks update: Drake Batherson leads #QMJHL playoff scoring with 24 points in 14 games. Logan Brown tied for lead in #OHL playoff scoring with 25 points in 17 games

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                        #sens draft picks update: Drake Batherson leads #QMJHL playoff scoring with 24 points in 14 games. Logan Brown tied for lead in #OHL playoff scoring with 25 points in 17 games
                        Batherson and the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada play Game 6 on Sunday. They lead their series 3-2 and could advance to the QMJHL finals against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan. Brown and the Kitchener Rangers also play a Game 6 on Sunday, but they're behind 3-2 in their series. They need to win the next two if they want to advance to the OHL finals against the Hamilton Bulldogs.

Comment

• The Sens should try to sign Kevin Klima. Undersized forward with lots of offensive skill.

Comment

• Interesting little bit of information here:

https://twitter.com/SensNation/statu...04199725498370

Comment

• I agree with Alfie of course but not sure why this comment was made public? Is this a pre-cursor to an ownership change or at least bid? If not, that's a big ledge to be left on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                                I agree with Alfie of course but not sure why this comment was made public? Is this a pre-cursor to an ownership change or at least bid? If not, that's a big ledge to be left on.
                                From my understanding, it was a private conversation. Alfredsson asked the reporter to keep the comments off the record, but she claims since he asked after he said it, she felt ethically right to post them.

I think it's unsurprising, but also interesting to confirm that it's not just the fans that think this.

Also, a member of the Greenberg family (owners of Minto) Tweeted "A Sens team with Alfredsson involved? Yeah, I'd think about investing in that!"

Take it for what it's worth, but it shows that the Sens probably would have a lot of buyers if made available for purchase.
                                Last edited by Alfie11; 05-28-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X