No announcement yet.

General Sens Talk - Part III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. Only reason I'm aware of a few things, is cause I stumble on said information somewhere else, not cause I looked it up...

Comment

Saw on Twitter that Hoffman could be trade bait...and St Louis would a front runner on this one...

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
        Saw on Twitter that Hoffman could be trade bait...and St Louis would a front runner on this one...
        Yeah, it seems like Hoffman will be on the move for sure.

Comment

Sens have recalled Colin White from Belleville

Comment

I didn't get a chance to watch much of the game, but it seems like last night was a pretty good game. Down 5-2 in the third period, the Sens started dominating. With goals from Duchene, Brassard and Hoffman, the Sens tied the game up. 7 seconds into OT, Duchene ended it.

Comment

Duchene and Hoffman seem to be developing some chemistry. Lets see if that holds up tonight against the league's top team.

Comment

Leafs tie it 3-3..

Comment

Sens answer to a cheap hit that injured Pageau with a big play between Duchene and Pyatt. 4-3.

Comment

Sens win. I thought Duchene had a really good game. He was very strong on the puck defensively and made a lot happen offensively. 2 assists on the night.

Comment

Comment

It may be ten months too late. I don't care. I'm stoked that the Sens got Paajarvi.

Comment

All he has to do is be better than Max McCormick...not a high bar but I think he can get there.

Comment

I have really low expectations (0.27pt/g career, 4pts in 44gp this yr), but it's worth a shot. Especially if the Sens start shipping out some bodies, such as Hoffman, Smith and Pageau.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                              Especially if the Sens start shipping out some bodies, such as Hoffman, Smith and Pageau.
                              My money is on Smith and Claesson going first. I don't think either one of those guys is part of the problem. I don't however think losing either of them is the end of the world if Ottawa can get a low first or high second in return for one of them.

Comment

Can we please get rid of Ceci...now, while he has any positive value left?

I don't think he's as terrible as some make out, he probably has some value on a bottom pair, but on a "budget team" how can you justify a big money extension for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X