General Sens Talk - Part III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
    Karlsson is third all-time in era-adjusted pt/gp by defenseman. Bobby Orr is first with 1.34, Paul Coffey is second with 0.96, and Karlsson is third with 0.92. Let that sink in..
    yo but does he have intanjibulz though

Comment

• NHL source tells The Athletic he thinks Dallas has emerged as front runner for Karlsson and Bobby Ryan will not be part of the deal. No other details. - Chris Stevenson

Comment

• Huh. Players I'd be interested in:

John Klingberg
        Miro Heiskanen
        Esa Lindell
        Radek Faksa
        Ty Dellandrea
        Jake Oettinger
        Jason Robertson
        Roope Hintz

Comment

• I think DAL would move Honka and more pieces rather than part with Heiskanen tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
            I think DAL would move Honka and more pieces rather than part with Heiskanen tbh
            I really hope Honka isn’t part of the value in a return..

Comment

• Just heard on the French news that Burrows has officially retired and accepted a coaching job with the Mtl Rocket.

Comment

• Interesting statements from Burrows. While nothing groundbreaking, this confirms that the players are all feeling the same damn thing that we are:

https://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/...-senators-room

Comment

• Arbitration for Ceci (OTT). Team offer is $3.35M. Player ask is $6M. - Elliotte Friedman

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                    Arbitration for Ceci (OTT). Team offer is $3.35M. Player ask is $6M. -
                    Imagine asking to be compensated like one of the top twenty defenders in the league while your point production is barely in the top one hundred.

Comment

• Wow. $6M?! What a clown.

Comment

• I'm thinking it will come in a little closer to the team's offer. Maybe 4.5.

Comment

• Arbitration numbers are always like this. Remember, Ceci isn’t actually thinking he’s worth $6M, just somewhere in between $3.35M-$6M.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                            Arbitration numbers are always like this. Remember, Ceci isn’t actually thinking he’s worth $6M, just somewhere in between $3.35M-$6M.
                            Is he even worth $3.35M?

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              Is he even worth $3.35M?
                              No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post

Is he even worth $3.35M?
                                Personally, I think it’s hard to say.

As as bad as he looks, how much of that is because of the opposition he’s paired against? He clearly, clearly is in over his head, but Boucher keeps employing him against the top opposition anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X