No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Dean Ambrose; 03-06-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I couldn't believe it. I was angry but somehow honoured at the same time, lmao.

What was the second three-way trade??

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

I couldn't believe it. I was angry but somehow honoured at the same time, lmao.

What was the second three-way trade??
        Josi/Scheifele/Panarin/Skinner/Doughty/Carter/Malkin/Leddy trade

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post

Josi/Scheifele/Panarin/Skinner/Doughty/Carter/Malkin/Leddy trade
          How was Brian involved?? And I thought that was the first and only three-way..?

Comment

wait never mind, I just remembered you weren't involved in the Matthews-Carlson/Hedman-Boeser swap at all lol. Brian was involved simply as an attachment to that deal in that it allowed me to move a 3rd-round-pick in the trade, as per the condition in the main post.

It's a 3-way in the sense of the Brassard trade was LOL. The real three-way was the Josi/Scheifele/Panarin/Skinner/Doughty/Carter/Malkin/Leddy trade.

Comment

Mark Scheifele is injured and my race to the top may be over ughhhhhhhh

Comment

Mark Scheifele is injured and my race to the top may be over ughhhhhhhh
                Other than Brian, all of us are hurting though. Brandon already had Crawford and Simmonds on IR and is now down McAvoy too. I've got Weber on IR but Josi, Smith, and Zibanejad DTD.

Comment

Personally, I find draft picks a little overrated. I still value them, because I want depth for the next season, but I'd easily trade draft picks for keeper-quality players. The rare exception is last season or a the McDavid year.

I made investments using picks to acquire Kane, Tarasenko, and perhaps Crosby (that was, like, 7 years ago lol). You can only keep seven guys a year.

Other than Brian, all of us are hurting though. Brandon already had Crawford and Simmonds on IR and is now down McAvoy too. I've got Weber on IR but Josi, Smith, and Zibanejad DTD.
                  I just dropped Crawford to FA and Simmonds came off IR. Just McAvoy now.

Comment

Comment

Scheifele is DTD and my season still has hope

Comment

Barclays
                        Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

Who?
                          Barzal lmfao, my phone autocorrected it to Barclays and I didn't even realize it until seeing the bolded

Comment

this week has been beyond terrible for me holy crap

Comment

Damn you Mike. Literally just logged in to get Dadonov.

Comment

Damn you Mike. Literally just logged in to get Dadonov.
                                Florida's schedule is nuts in this final stretch, with like 2 weeks of 4 games and the final week being a 5 game week for them. Couldn't pass that up.

Comment

Working...
                                X