No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully next season we'll have more active teams.

Comment

wtf just happened

Comment

Is that in reference to me?

Comment

dat blockbuster

if I knew MacKinnon was available I would have thrown the kitchen sink

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose
            dat blockbuster

if I knew MacKinnon was available I would have thrown the kitchen sink
            It's Choi, so his offer came out of nowhere.

MacK wasn't really "available" but I got big upgrades on weak areas of my team. Huge fan of OEL. Having Draisaitl locked in as well, I decided to shake things up a bit.

I'm still not done. Hit me up if you want to talk trade guys.

Comment

Open to talking trades.
              Everyone except Karlsson is "available"

Comment

Good to see you back Choi :)

Comment

someone send me a goalie

Comment

I think I might end up keeping 4 defensemen; Doughty (28), Dumba (23), Josi (27), and Pietrangelo (28).

Comment

Nice problem to have...

Comment

Josh set Choi's lines lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose
                          Josh set Choi's lines lol

Comment

You did it for Sara and whatever other team we kicked out a couple of years ago. You did it for the entire season.

Something has to change but we literally have the same conversation every year and you know it. I'm begging every year for more active teams in this league but nothing changes except the one year we kicked out Sara and whoever the other person was. It gets to a point where it's just not fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post

You did it for Sara and whatever other team we kicked out a couple of years ago. You did it for the entire season.

Something has to change but we literally have the same conversation every year and you know it. I'm begging every year for more active teams in this league but nothing changes except the one year we kicked out Sara and whoever the other person was. It gets to a point where it's just not fun anymore.
                              That was different, to do that I had to take ownership of the teams and kick the owners out. And it wasn't for the full season if I recall correctly, it was in the offseason leading up to the draft so that we could release all their good keepers. And then still, we ended up scrapping that idea and doing it the hard way; we deleted the teams and it fucked up all the draft pick trades and order, so you and I went through every deal and rebuilt the entire draft order, then I made like 9000 trades to sort everything out. That was so we didn't have to play an entire season with defunct teams.

Anyways, for this year there's no sense in overriding things now; Andrew has been gone pretty much all year and Kevin has been gone then back again then gone again all season too. In Andrew's case, I think this was a one-off. He's never done this before and this year he was in Africa and had other things going on. I think he is committed to next season given the trade he made with Matt. We do need a legit commitment from Kevin though, as this isn't the first season this goes on.

I really don't understand it. Even last week, he was setting his lines one day at a time, and missed a few days because of it. I set my lines weeks in advance and then tinker with them when I make moves or have injuries. It's not hard and really doesn't take much time. 10 minutes and you can have your lines set for months, there's no excuse.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X