No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna say, that's an awfully odd way for Choi to show inactivity with a blockbuster trade.

Personally I try to set lines once per week on a Monday evening. I may have missed the odd day here and there when life gets really busy.

Comment

I usually set mine a month and advance and routinely check it daily to see any updates and whatnot or injury stuff.

At least setting them up for a month (sometimes even longer -- it takes 10-15 mins tops to do the whole season) keeps the competitiveness going.

Choi tried trades with me, Brian and Josh, too. He pulled one off and pretty much wrote the season off and didn't do anything with his lineups.

Comment

I usually do mine later into the week for the following week. I agree that it doesn't take much time. I'm not even too active during the week so sometimes I'll have players recently on the IR on the starting lineup.

In Choi's defense, he's been a competitor for a while leading up to this season and I believe this is the first time it's ever happened. It does seem a little weird he'd make a big trade like that and not even put the players into his starting lineup. Then again, I looked at his roster and he only has eight skaters even in his lineup.

Comment

To be honest I probably check my lines several times a day, just because I'm that into the analysis and comparison factor. The league has become a serious hobby and passion of mine. It's difficult to explain to other people, I'm really glad to have you guys, hahaha.

When I'm going week to week I almost always set the lines on Sundays, at the end of each match. I'll set them until Tuesday of the following week, to give me a buffer if something comes up.

Comment

that feel when you look at the wrong schedule and waste both roster moves for the week just to get back the same player lmfao

Comment

So in the last 2 weeks I held Josh to 6-6 and just beat Brandon 7-5. As always, playing the spoiler late in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
                that feel when you look at the wrong schedule and waste both roster moves for the week just to get back the same player lmfao
                If everyone else agrees, I think you should be given your moves back. That's a one-time mistake, really sucks for you especially this late in the season.

Comment

yes pls lol

Comment

Comment

I mean, I think we should have more than 2 moves per week, maybe like 4-5. So sure, I'm OK with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                        I mean, I think we should have more than 2 moves per week, maybe like 4-5. So sure, I'm OK with this.
                        Yes god yes

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It's fine

Comment

Working...
                                X