No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4 - Season 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I found myself looking at earlier threads, and came across these consecutive beauts. Of course it's funny looking back, but at the time they were both legitimate claims:

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
    Re: High on Hockey Keeper League

Brent Burns is useless.

That's why I didn't dress him.

Matt is so lucky he has Ryan Miller.

Comment

let's be real tho Brent Burns was useless af as a forward LOL

Comment

if I were playing Brandon this week I would have won 8-4-0 :(

Comment

The Lind Lightning trade a conditional pick to the Ottawa Silver Seven for Anze Kopitar and OSS 7th. The condition on the Lightning pick is as follows - if, by the 2018 High on Hockey Keeper League draft, Kopitar is healthy and looks set to start the regular season, the pick is JOSH 4th. If, however, Kopitar is sidelined and his start to the 2018-2019 season is in jeopardy, the pick is JOSH 6th.

Comment

Done deal

Comment

The Lind Lightning trade Jeff Carter and their second round pick to Mike's Team of Ever-Changing Names for John Carlson and the Bridge City Nights' 4th round pick (previously acquired December 5th along with the Nights' 8th round pick, Auston Matthews, and John Carlson for a 2nd round pick, conditional 3rd round pick, Brock Boeser, and Victor Hedman).

Comment

Confirmed.

Comment

My keepers are set:

Kopitar
                  Wheeler
                  Carlson
                  Doughty
                  Josi
                  Pietrangelo
                  Rinne

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    For some reason I found myself looking at earlier threads, and came across these consecutive beauts. Of course it's funny looking back, but at the time they were both legitimate claims:

Matt is so lucky he has Ryan Miller.

Hey at the time, I'm sure Ryan Miller was a BEAST. Got him in one of my early trades and kept him around for a few years. He kinda went off the rails once leaving Buffalo though...

Comment

• Wow Landeskog with THE perfect game (1 g 2 a 6 shots 9 hits)

Comment

• Steal a trophy spot (I think 2nd) and knock Brandon completely out of trophy contention. Wow.

Comment

• 1 - Lind Lightning - 370 points
                          2 - Wheeling Nailers - 362 points
                          3 - S Harrington's Hair - 361 points
                          4 - Ottawa Silver Seven - 356 points
                          5 - Hades Filth Hounds - 291 points
                          6 - Seoul Spartans - 256 points
                          7 - Bridge City Nights - 253 points
                          8 - Aussie Stars - 247 points

Comment

• Not really sure what happened with my season. Even after the week I lost 0-11-1, I wasn't sitting in a bad position. My team just sort of fell off. I wasn't the most active (probably missed some goalie stats and GP from injuries), but that's completely on me.

Congrats to Josh on winning the season, and the top four teams all had great seasons. I'm open to trade offers as I have a lot of quality pieces, don't be afraid to message me about anyone.

Comment

• Thanks Brandon! I think this is the first year that the champion finished dead last in goals. My team scored a full 100 goals fewer than the Nailers (256 - 356). Speaking of the Nailers, they won 8 out of the 12 available categories. Brian's built a good team that will be a perennial threat. Next season should be really good; the top four this year will definitely remain competitive, the Hades Filth Hounds are improving steadily and had their best finish this season, the Seoul Spartans will return to contention as long as Choi's around, the Bridge City Nights have a new look and some tough decisions to make with keepers, but if Kevin sticks with the lines for a full season there's no reason they can't win, and the Aussie Stars have a new look too, and just have to be close to turning the page on their incredibly unlucky slump. Matt runs far too good of a team for the results he gets. This was the closest season we've ever had. If everyone is active, next season, our tenth year (a decade!) could be even closer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                                Not really sure what happened with my season. Even after the week I lost 0-11-1, I wasn't sitting in a bad position. My team just sort of fell off. I wasn't the most active (probably missed some goalie stats and GP from injuries), but that's completely on me.

Congrats to Josh on winning the season, and the top four teams all had great seasons. I'm open to trade offers as I have a lot of quality pieces, don't be afraid to message me about anyone.
                                funny thing is if you got back to my PM, you probably would have won but that's none of my business :P

your team was oddly not competitive against me, which your team scared me the most tbh. I was surprised. I even somehow won faceoffs this week lmao. Maybe this can be the start of a Silver Seven vs. whatever my team name is next season rivalry
                                Last edited by Dean Ambrose; 04-08-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X