4th overall
    36th overall
    52nd overall

for

1st overall
    64th overall
    65th overall

Comment

• I am willing to listen to offers on Tavares. He’s not on my untouchable list.

Comment

• what date are we targeting for the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
          what date are we targeting for the draft
          I had set it at the beginning of the season, but don't have access to check until ESPN's summer update is done.

Comment

• I wouldn’t have any sort of preference, other than it being late enough (9:30-10pm) to make sure I’d be home.

Comment

• the new interface is ass ugly and in my other league it didn't look like there was any way to process draft pick trading

Comment

• So, as Mike alluded to, ESPN's new system is currently missing the option that allows the league manager to perform transactions on behalf of other teams. This means that I cannot process all the draft pick trades myself. I have been in touch with ESPN support, but I'm not confident that the option will be restored in time for our draft. So I've made all the calculations and figured out which teams need to trade which picks with each other.

Here were the trades:

December 4th - Mike trades MIKE 5th round pick (along with Jack Eichel) to Wheeling Nailers.
                December 4th - Nailers trade NAIL 3rd round pick (along with Jonathan Drouin) to Mike.

December 5th - Bridge City Nights trade BCN 4th and BCN 8th round picks (along with Auston Matthews and John Carlson) to Mike.
                December 5th - Mike trades MIKE 2nd and (conditional) 3rd round picks (along with Brock Boeser and Victor Hedman) to Bridge City Nights.
                Condition: The 3rd round pick going from Mike to the Nights will be the latest of Mike's own 3rd round pick and the Nailers' 3rd round pick.
                Condition Executed: Nights get MIKE 3rd.

December 31st - Hades Filth Hounds trade HFH 2nd and HFH 4th round picks (along with Jeff Petry) to Lind Lightning.
                December 31st - Lind Lightning trade JOSH 11th and JOSH 12th round picks (along with Joe Pavelski) to Hades Filth Hounds.

January 4th - Mike trades MIKE 8th round pick (along with Evgeni Malkin and Mika Zibanejad) to Wheeling Nailers.
                January 4th - Nailers trade NAIL 10th round pick (along with Frederik Andersen and Taylor Hall) to Mike.

January 9th - Lind Lightning trade JOSH 10th round pick (along with Tuukka Rask and Wayne Simmonds) to Ottawa Silver Seven.
                January 9th - Ottawa Silver Seven trade OSS 8th round pick (along with Pekka Rinne and Sean Monahan) to Lind Lightning.

March 5th - Aussie Stars trade AUS 5th round pick (along with Evander Kane) to Mike.
                March 5th - Mike trades MIKE 4th round pick to Aussie Stars.

April 2nd - Lind Lightning trade conditional pick to Ottawa Silver Seven.
                April 2nd - Ottawa Silver Seven trade OSS 7th round pick (along with Anze Kopitar) to Lind Lightning.
                Condition: The pick going from Josh to the Silver Seven will be JOSH 4th round pick if Kopitar is healthy by the draft. Otherwise, it's JOSH 6th round pick.
                Condition Averted: pick traded back to Lind Lightning April 10th.

April 3rd - Lind Lightning trade JOSH 2nd round pick (along with Jeff Carter) to Mike.
                April 3rd - Mike trades BCN 4th round pick (along with John Carlson) to Lind Lightning.

April 10th - Lind Lightning trade JOSH 1st, 8th, and 9th round picks to Ottawa Silver Seven.
                April 10th - Ottawa Silver Seven trade OSS 1st, JOSH conditional pick acquired April 2nd, and OSS 5th to Lind Lightning.
                Keeping in mind that all of our picks are offset by 7 (due to keeper selections counting as picks), this gives the following transactions that need to happen:

Mike trades MIKE 12th and 15th round picks to Wheeling Nailers.
                Nailers trade NAIL 11th and 17th round picks to Mike.

Bridge City Nights trade BCN 11th and BCN 15th round picks to Mike.
                Mike trades MIKE 9th and MIKE 10th round picks Bridge City Nights.

Hades Filth Hounds trade HFH 9th and HFH 11th round picks to Lind Lightning.
                Lind Lightning trade JOSH 18th and JOSH 19th round picks to Hades Filth Hounds.

Lind Lightning trade JOSH 8th, 15th, 16th and 17th round picks to Ottawa Silver Seven.
                Ottawa Silver Seven trade OSS 8th, 12th, 14th and 15th round picks to Lind Lightning.

Aussie Stars trade AUS 12th round pick to Mike.
                Mike trades MIKE 11th round pick to Aussie Stars.

Lind Lightning trade JOSH 9th round pick to Mike.
                Mike trades BCN 11th round pick to Lind Lightning.
                * Can only occur after trade between Mike and Bridge City.

Since either Mike or I is involved in every trade, we will send the trade requests. I ask that each member promptly accept.

If you'd like to help me get ESPN on it, please feel free to jump in on these:

https://twitter.com/LindHockeyFile/s...83582915309568

https://twitter.com/LindHockeyFile/s...86521029443584

Comment

• can we do a Sunday draft

also it's the 9th and 10th to Bridge not 8th and 10th, almost fucked my shit up man lol
                  Last edited by Dean Ambrose; 09-01-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
                    can we do a Sunday draft

also it's the 9th and 10th to Bridge not 8th and 10th, almost fucked my shit up man lol
                    Good catch, thanks! I’ve edited the post.

Comment

• I've been trying for days to accept Rayzor's trade and it won't let me.

Comment

• Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
                        I've been trying for days to accept Rayzor's trade and it won't let me.
                        What does it say when you try to accept?

Comment

• It’s almost surely because you have Boeser in an IR spot he is no longer eligible for.

Comment

• The following trades still need to be completed:

Mike trades MIKE 12th and 15th round picks to Wheeling Nailers.
                            Nailers trade NAIL 11th and 17th round picks to Mike.

Bridge City Nights trade BCN 11th and BCN 15th round picks to Mike.
                            Mike trades MIKE 9th and MIKE 10th round picks Bridge City Nights.

Lind Lightning trade JOSH 8th, 15th, 16th and 17th round picks to Ottawa Silver Seven.
                            Ottawa Silver Seven trade OSS 8th, 12th, 14th and 15th round picks to Lind Lightning.

Aussie Stars trade AUS 12th round pick to Mike.
                            Mike trades MIKE 11th round pick to Aussie Stars.

Lind Lightning trade JOSH 9th round pick to Mike.
                            Mike trades BCN 11th round pick to Lind Lightning.
                            * Can only occur after trade between Mike and Bridge City.

Comment

• I haven't got any email notifying me of a trade yet? Do I just go into the site myself and it will be there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                                I haven't got any email notifying me of a trade yet? Do I just go into the site myself and it will be there?
                                I’m not sure if Mike sent you the request or not. If you have email notifications set up then you should have received one. You can also propose the trade to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X