Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4 - Season 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post
    Josh, I dedicate my trade with Kevin to you.
    Conspirators, the both of you!

    Comment


    • this season fucking sucks lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Conspirators, the both of you!
        We do it because we love you man.

        Comment


        • Weber is back finally some IR relief...

          doesn't help that Kuzy is out with a concussion now too jfc

          EDIT: AND MATTHEWS COMING BACK LETS GO

          Comment


          • ANTTI RAANTA IS FUCKING HURT AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK??????

            Comment


            • Byfuglien has a concussion now too.

              I'm so over this season lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
                Byfuglien has a concussion now too.

                I'm so over this season lol
                Ok you’re officially having the worst injury plagued season in this league’s history. Holy hell man..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Josh View Post

                  Ok you’re officially having the worst injury plagued season in this league’s history. Holy hell man..
                  My team is so fucking good on paper.

                  Matthews, McDavid, Kuznetsov, Pettersson, Getzlaf, Scheifele, Hall, Radulov, Lindholm, Subban, McAvoy, Weber, Byfuglien, Werenski, Rinne, Quick, Raanta, and before our trade, swap out Pettersson & Rinne for Andersen.

                  Now look at that, and take in that Matthews, Kuznetsov, Radulov, Subban, McAvoy, Weber, Quick and Raanta were all out at the same time, and now I still have Kuznetsov, Subban, McAvoy, Byfuglien and Raanta hurt, and factor in that in the midst of all that, and Getzlaf was also hurt for quite a bit at the start too, and Radulov had TWO stints of being out for a decent period.

                  My team has been hurt for more games than I've probably had played this season LOL.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post

                    My team is so fucking good on paper.

                    Matthews, McDavid, Kuznetsov, Pettersson, Getzlaf, Scheifele, Hall, Radulov, Lindholm, Subban, McAvoy, Weber, Byfuglien, Werenski, Rinne, Quick, Raanta, and before our trade, swap out Pettersson & Rinne for Andersen.

                    Now look at that, and take in that Matthews, Kuznetsov, Radulov, Subban, McAvoy, Weber, Quick and Raanta were all out at the same time, and now I still have Kuznetsov, Subban, McAvoy, Byfuglien and Raanta hurt, and factor in that in the midst of all that, and Getzlaf was also hurt for quite a bit at the start too, and Radulov had TWO stints of being out for a decent period.

                    My team has been hurt for more games than I've probably had played this season LOL.
                    What terrible luck for you. That really IS an amazing team on paper. I actually had you pegged to win the league this year. Doesn’t seem too likely now..

                    Comment


                    • down 3-7-2 in this match up, so I may as well make myself open for business

                      I'm making the following players available: Ryan Getzlaf, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Jonathan Drouin, PK Subban, Charlie McAvoy, Kyle Palmieri, Zach Werenski, Neal Pionk, Kyle Connor, Jonathan Quick, Antti Raanta.

                      Obviously I won't just trade anyone for anything, but I'm open to listening on those guys.

                      Less open to, but could be enticed on trading: Elias Pettersson, Dustin Byfuglien, Shea Weber, Pekka Rinne, Alexander Radulov.

                      Absolute untouchables: Connor McDavid, Auston Matthews, Mark Scheifele, Taylor Hall

                      Comment


                      • Raanta on the IR again go f yourself buddy

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X