• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done

Comment

• Wow...

Comment

• Two keepers for one and Hayes’ FOW alone from Sunday gave me the win over Brandon lol

im still selling for folks who wanna win this year

Comment

• Byfuglien, McAvoy hurt again LOL

Comment

• I need to trade a forward for a D. Pretty much all options on the table except for Dubois. Would be tough to move Rantanen, Point or Pastrnak either, but open to offers.

Comment

• IR ravaging part 2: Byfuglien, Dumba, McAvoy, Hall, and now Pettersson is hurt.

Comment

• That Pettersson injury looks like it could be serious, though he walks off the ice so I dunno. Really unnecessary play by Kotkaniemi:

https://twitter.com/hockeynight/stat...22868920696833

Comment

• Josh can I have a special exception and have like 7 IR spots lol

Comment

• KEVIN HAYES IS INJURED TOO LMFAOOOOO FML

Comment

• Picked up Blackwood and not even 8 hours later he was injured :(

Comment

• Shea Weber got hurt.

So now I’m down Byfuglien, Dumba, Weber, Pettersson, Hall and Hayes in the second wave of the injury bug.

Comment

• Still looking to move another forward for a D. I just traded Panarin for Werenski, so you know you're not gonna find better value anywhere else. Marchessault, Schenn, Bergeron, Pavelski, Barzal, Atkinson, Rakell, Arvidsson all readily available, or knock my socks off with an offer for Pastrnak, Rantanen or Point. Dubois is probably the only real untouchable.

Comment

• wow Matt having a rough week there

Comment

• The Bergeron trade includes the Stars' 7th round pick going to the Nights.

Comment

• Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
                                The Bergeron trade includes the Stars' 7th round pick going to the Nights.
                                Does it also include your 12th going to the Stars?

Comment

Working...
                                X