No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4 - Season 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way to contact dude is through twitter? What if somebody doesn't have a twitter?

Comment

• Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
      The only way to contact dude is through twitter? What if somebody doesn't have a twitter?
      I am also a crotchety old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

I am also a crotchety old man.
        Feel free to email me @ Brianqho94@gmail.com

Comment

• Open to trading some pieces: Seguin, Forsberg, Subban, Malkin

Comment

• because I defeated Josh last week, and my team is starting to get healthy, I will from here on out moving forward for the remainder of the season, refer to myself as the 1st seed in the standings, and I request that you all do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
              because I defeated Josh last week, and my team is starting to get healthy, I will from here on out moving forward for the remainder of the season, refer to myself as the 1st seed in the standings, and I request that you all do the same.
              I will refer to you as Pistol Pete.

Comment

because I defeated Josh last week, and my team is starting to get healthy, I will from here on out moving forward for the remainder of the season, refer to myself as the 1st seed in the standings, and I request that you all do the same.
                So long as you keep your current team name I will do it, big slick.

AP4K 4 LYF

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post

So long as you keep your current team name I will do it, big slick.

AP4K 4 LYF
                  I will keep my current team name as long as people refer to me as 1st seed, otherwise, I will have to change my team name to "1st seed in the standings, Josh sux"

Regards,
                  ASS POUNDER 4000

Comment

I will keep my current team name as long as people refer to me as 1st seed, otherwise, I will have to change my team name to "1st seed in the standings, Josh sux"

Regards,
                    ASS POUNDER 4000
                    I would be honoured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post

I would be honoured.
                      I’m number one. I’m number one.

Comment

• Big slick... I like that one too.

Comment

• Byfuglien is hurt again. Fuck.

My reign on top may be coming to an end here, boys.

Comment

• 'Bout goddamn time. I'm getting pretty sick of you winning everything.

Comment

• In the interest of fairness to the rest of the league (except Josh, because he's been faking his rank in the standings all year long as I have been number 1 all season long) I might be open to trading the likes of Hall or Wheeler at some point.

It'd have to be a good offer here. I am 1st place after all.

Comment

• I just won Shutouts 3 to 2 over Brian. That's GOT to be an all time record for 1 week right?!

Almost forgot, I also had Kuemper on the bench Saturday so that one didn't even count.

Comment

Working...
                                X