High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 4 - Season 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
    I just won Shutouts 3 to 2 over Brian. That's GOT to be an all time record for 1 week right?!

Almost forgot, I also had Kuemper on the bench Saturday so that one didn't even count.
    Such a frustrating week lol

Comment

• I'm still 1st place, so it wasn't frustrating for me.

Comment

• Good for you big slick.

I am also open to trading, particularly on the wings.

Comment

• I thought I was following Matt on twitter this whole time lol wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
            I thought I was following Matt on twitter this whole time lol wtf
            Your loss big slick lol

Comment

• Byfuglien is on the IR again lmfao fml

can't lie boys, it's been tough holding onto my 1st place position in the standings, but Hall, Dumba and Byfuglien are out. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on. It's anyone's year tbh with my injury trouble, but I'm going to fight valiantly to remain #1.

Comment

• sorry for the beating I'm putting on you this week, Matt

Comment

• I've added the contact list and a list of proposed votes to the first post.

Comment

• Wheeler with 4 goals and Matt still decides to disrespect me like this smfh

Comment

Wheeler with 4 goals and Matt still decides to disrespect me like this smfh
                      Yeah, well I just lost SV% with .945, wtf.

Comment

Wheeler with 4 goals and Matt still decides to disrespect me like this smfh
                        This time quite literally, your loss big slick :P

Comment

• I just realized there was a time where I was actually 3rd in the standings before the worst injury riddled season ever happened.

This is why whoever finishes first should trade me their pick. They got lucky. It will be an illegitimate win, and an asterisk beside your victory.

Comment

I just realized there was a time where I was actually 3rd in the standings before the worst injury riddled season ever happened.

This is why whoever finishes first should trade me their pick. They got lucky. It will be an illegitimate win, and an asterisk beside your victory.
                            Pretty sure you’re still gonna win man. You may have been in 3rd then, but you’ve been 1st ever since. Not sure where the problem is, but sure, I’ll take you’re 1st.

Comment

• Give me all the trophies, I’m 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

It was a rocky ride this season, but through all the injuries at two separate points this season, I still kicked ass.

I’m number one. I’m number one.

Comment

• Stupid friggin Markstrom...

Comment

Working...
                                X