No announcement yet.

2018 NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couturier is questionable for next game after a collision with teammate Gudas at practice this morning. - Per TSN

Comment

Parise out with fractured sternum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
        Couturier is questionable for next game after a collision with teammate Gudas at practice this morning. - Per TSN
        https://twitter.com/JamieApody/statu...18648313774081

Comment

The Vegas Golden Knights have just become the first NHL team to ever sweep a playoff series in its first season. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            The Vegas Golden Knights have just become the first NHL team to ever sweep a playoff series in its first season. Unreal.
            Credit to them, but what a pathetic display by LA. What, three goals in the four games?!

Comment

This one falls in the "tweets/quotes that don't age well" category:

"There's no way they are going to be a better team than us by the end of the season." -- Kings defenseman Drew Doughty on the Golden Knights

https://www.bardown.com/fans-are-cal...mber-1.1060991

Comment

Jets' Josh Morrissey suspended one game for cross-checking Eric Staal in Game 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                  This playoffs haven't been as good as usual, IMO.

Five of the series are 2-0 (could be six if the Sharks win). The Flyers probably don't beat the Penguins, anyways, and CBJ and Washington haven't played Game 2 yet.
                  Update:

Two sweeps
                  Five series are 3-1 (for the home ice team, no less)

The only series that is actually interesting is Caps vs Blue Jackets, and even then..

Comment

These final minutes of Bruins-Leafs game 6 are fn intense!

http://mlbstream.net/watch/live/bost...streaming.html

Comment

That was probably the best game of the series. Boston dominated the second period and came away with nothing, while Toronto scored on their very few chances that period.

Caps eliminate Blue Jackets in 6 games - wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11
                        That was probably the best game of the series. Boston dominated the second period and came away with nothing, while Toronto scored on their very few chances that period.

Caps eliminate Blue Jackets in 6 games - wow.
                        3rd year in a row the Caps face the Penguins in round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

3rd year in a row the Caps face the Penguins in round 2.
                          I have Caps over Penguins in my bracket, but man, the Caps really do not make me confident. They won four games and their losses were OT losses (playoff OT wins I usually chalk up to pretty lucky), but they just lack the mojo the Penguins do.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11

I have Caps over Penguins in my bracket, but man, the Caps really do not make me confident. They won four games and their losses were OT losses (playoff OT wins I usually chalk up to pretty lucky), but they just lack the mojo the Penguins do.
                            I feel exactly the same way. Part of me also does want to see a three-peat..

Comment

Lightning > Bruins - 5 Games
                              Capitals > Penguins - 6 Games
                              Knights > Sharks - 7 Games
                              Predators > Jets - 7 Games

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X