Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NHL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Rangers up, Bouchard and Wahlstrom still available.

    Comment


    • #32
      And the Rangers take Kravtsov.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Josh View Post
        Montreal and Ottawa fuck up, big surprise, wow.
        As much as I wanted Zadina, I don't know if Ottawa did mess up. They went BPA unlike Montreal/Arizona. They obviously felt Tkachuk was a more valuable piece than Zadina, for whatever reason.

        All I'm saying is let's see how Tkachuk performs in the NHL before talking about how bad Ottawa messed up. Tkachuk wasn't even an off-the-board pick and has a lot of promise.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

          As much as I wanted Zadina, I don't know if Ottawa did mess up. They went BPA unlike Montreal/Arizona. They obviously felt Tkachuk was a more valuable piece than Zadina, for whatever reason.

          All I'm saying is let's see how Tkachuk performs in the NHL before talking about how bad Ottawa messed up. Tkachuk wasn't even an off-the-board pick and has a lot of promise.
          Yup. Not the guy I was hoping for, but I can't be too upset about Tkachuk. He was expected to go 4th anyway. Maybe his upside isn't as high as Zadina or Wahlstrom, but he's about as safe a pick as there is in this draft. Good chance he'll play in the the NHL this year, and his size and grit will translate well to playoff hockey. As a ceilling, I could see upwards of 30 goals and maybe a little over 60 points in his prime. Ans personally, I love to see a player like this adding that size and grit to compliment a scoring line.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post

            Yup. Not the guy I was hoping for, but I can't be too upset about Tkachuk. He was expected to go 4th anyway. Maybe his upside isn't as high as Zadina or Wahlstrom, but he's about as safe a pick as there is in this draft. Good chance he'll play in the the NHL this year, and his size and grit will translate well to playoff hockey. As a ceilling, I could see upwards of 30 goals and maybe a little over 60 points in his prime. Ans personally, I love to see a player like this adding that size and grit to compliment a scoring line.
            Apparently a likely option is for him to play in London in the OHL instead of returning to Boston University.

            Comment


            • #36
              I'm shocked, Ottawa can pick one of Veleno, Wilde, or Kupari at 22!

              Comment


              • #37
                Pleeeease don't mess this up...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Kupari gone to LA..

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Come on Sens.. take Veleno!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ottawa trades #22 to NYR

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Sens trade #22 for #26 and #48
                        Josh likes this.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Ottawa trades 22 for 26 and 48. I like that.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            Ottawa trades 22 for 26 and 48. I like that.
                            Getting a second round pick to move down four spots in the later first round is great value
                            Josh likes this.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wow, Ottawa still has a shot at Veleno! If they take him here and got a 2nd out of it, that's really good.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Oh wait, Toronto still has a shot first..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X