Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

    Current - Comedy

    1 - Wilfred
    2 - The League
    3 - Eastbound & Down
    4 - Louie
    5 - Workaholics

    Current - Drama

    1 - Continuum
    2 - Game of Thrones
    3 - Banshee
    4 - Falling Skies
    5 - Walking Dead

    Cancelled/Ended

    1 - Trailer Park Boys
    2 - Flight of the Conchords
    3 - Bored to Death
    4 - Party Down
    5 - Arrested Development

    Honorable Mention - Better off Ted
    5
    16
    0.00%
    0
    15
    20.00%
    1
    14
    0.00%
    0
    13
    0.00%
    0
    12
    0.00%
    0
    11
    0.00%
    0
    10
    0.00%
    0
    5-9
    0.00%
    0
    1-4
    40.00%
    2
    0
    40.00%
    2

  • #2
    Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

    None :oops:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

      I only come across shows by accident. Find them online and do marathons.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

        Just Game of Thrones. :/

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

          Originally posted by Jasmine
          None :oops:
          You've never even seen Trailer Park Boys??

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

            Originally posted by Aylmer Fudd
            I only come across shows by accident. Find them online and do marathons.
            I'm pretty much the same way. Except for the obvious ones, a lot of these shows are pretty unheard of. I highly recommend you check them out!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

              Originally posted by Josh
              Originally posted by Jasmine
              None :oops:
              You've never even seen Trailer Park Boys??
              Ive never watched..not even 5 mins.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

                You've gotta watch Trailer Park Boys...that's just not right!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

                  Originally posted by Matt the Aussie
                  You've gotta watch Trailer Park Boys...that's just not right!
                  Not right? That's not Canadian. lol

                  Here is season 1.

                  http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/i.../season_1.html

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

                    Originally posted by Josh
                    Current - Comedy

                    1 - Wilfred
                    2 - The League
                    3 - Eastbound & Down
                    4 - Louie
                    5 - Workaholics

                    Current - Drama

                    1 - Continuum
                    2 - Game of Thrones
                    3 - Banshee
                    4 - Falling Skies
                    5 - Walking Dead

                    Cancelled/Ended

                    1 - Trailer Park Boys
                    2 - Flight of the Conchords
                    3 - Bored to Death
                    4 - Party Down
                    5 - Arrested Development

                    Honorable Mention - Better off Ted
                    Dude, I'm telling you to watch The Shield. It is probably my favorite TV series ever. It paved the way for all of these new type of TV shows. It was like crack.

                    The Wire is nothing compared to this show.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

                      Hmmmm, I might just check that out. I'm pretty sick of crime/police dramas lately, but I really like Forest Whitaker.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: My 16 Favorite Shows (Top 5 in 3 Categories +1 HM)

                        Originally posted by Josh
                        Hmmmm, I might just check that out. I'm pretty sick of crime/police dramas lately, but I really like Forest Whitaker.
                        Forest doesn't come in until the end of the series. This is a little different. It's a police doing crime drama. Some really fucked up shit in it too.

                        Just don't sleep on it man.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X