Chiasson gets 1 year deal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiasson gets 1 year deal..

BREAKING: ‪ arbitrator has awarded Sens forward Alex Chiasson a one-year contract at $1.2 million.

I'm fine with that.

Comment

Yup, that is pretty decent..but I don't know how happy he is about that one. Im pretty sure he was expecting more than this.

Comment

We don't want another Greening. This is a fine contract for 1 year.

Comment

Yeah, it's not a bad contract from a Sens POV. If he doesn't improve dramatically from last year, he'll probably be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
            Yup, that is pretty decent..but I don't know how happy he is about that one. Im pretty sure he was expecting more than this.
            I hope you're right. All the more reason for him to improve. I was super high on him after his rookie season in Dallas and was really excited when Ottawa got him. Let's hope last year was a classic sophomore slump.

Comment

I'd seen this information pass by when the arbitrator announced the deal. I think the Sens still think he has some proving to do.. so they are giving him another shot. He was probably compared to the wrong player by his agent...

The settlement for Chiasson is much closer to the Senators suggested number than it was to his asking price. According to TSN’s Frank Servalli, Chiasson was seeking $2.475 million in his new deal, while the Senators submitted an offer of $1 million.

Comment

Working...
              X