No announcement yet.

POINT PROJECTIONS (TOP 75)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching pre-season I'd happily change projections for younger players, especially the one I've seen the most - Galchenyuk. 65 points at least for Chucky, imo.

Comment

Hm, that was a nice Excell spreadsheet. How did you get yours to look so nice?

Comment

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
        Hm, that was a nice Excell spreadsheet. How did you get yours to look so nice?
        I used the table format on these boards.

Comment

Matches, I was able to get yours looking a bit nicer by pasting the table into Word and then copying into here, but I still don't know how Mike (Rayzor, lol) did his.

Mike, did you actually plug in all the names and numbers into here, or did you copy from somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Matches, I was able to get yours looking a bit nicer by pasting the table into Word and then copying into here, but I still don't know how Mike (Rayzor, lol) did his.

Mike, did you actually plug in all the names and numbers into here, or did you copy from somewhere else?
            You have a table feature on this forum lol. I typed them into the table.

Comment

Yeah that's good enough for me. Thanks Josh.

But wow, I keep looking over this list, and I can't even express how happy I am with it. I really think A LOT of these predictions are going to end up being pretty damn close to real life.

And yeah Josh... Ehlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
                You have a table feature on this forum lol. I typed them into the table.
                Ah, ok. Yes I knew about the feature, I just thought you would have built your list in Excel or somewhere external and the copied it here.

Comment

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
                  Yeah that's good enough for me. Thanks Josh.

But wow, I keep looking over this list, and I can't even express how happy I am with it. I really think A LOT of these predictions are going to end up being pretty damn close to real life.

And yeah Josh... Ehlers.
                  Think I'll be vindicated if he really does score more points than Bergeron (drafted before Ehlers)?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Ah, ok. Yes I knew about the feature, I just thought you would have built your list in Excel or somewhere external and the copied it here.
                    I did do that, but I couldn't copy it to occupy all the boxes in the table so I ended up typing them out from my Excel sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
                      I did do that, but I couldn't copy it to occupy all the boxes in the table so I ended up typing them out from my Excel sheet.
                      Wow, that must have taken forever. I'll work on improving the table functionality.

Comment

Working...
                      X