Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfie11
    replied
    Not the best win, but we got the 2 points. We'll have to play better this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Aussie
    replied
    Well we got the 2 points but plenty of work to do on playing the full 60. I like Hoffman on the Stone line, he gives a different look as an out and out sniper.

Where was Bobby Ryan all night though? He had that 1 sneaky good pass to Zib early, then nothing. Seems like anytime I'm noticing him he's bent over double, skating just to reach a puck. He should be playing like a Hoffman...set him up for shots.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Sens on pace for a 164 point season

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Lazar makes it 3-1!

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Aussie
    replied
    Not loving how the Sens are crumbling in the final minutes here. Siren went off but it was actually off the post. Need to hold on a little longer here.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Buffalo with another tying goal waved off!

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    The coach's challenge was successful. The goal was waived off as the Sabres went offside. The game remains 2-1 Sens

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Buffalo tying goal disallowed!

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Sens have used the coaches challenge rule and challenged the play for offside

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Eichel and Kane get two quick goals and we're tied.

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Turns hits the post on a great scoring chance. It would have been his first career hat trick, and a very nice play set up by Hoffman and Stone. That line is going to be good this year.

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
    Mark Stone reminds me so much of Alfie it's scary. Turris has the goals but Stone's driving that line.
    Couldn't agree more. I didn't have many doubts about Stone producing well this year (Hoffman, perhaps). He's just too smart and does too many things right.

The scary thought is how good he can be this year. I don't mean to get ahead of myself, but he was the fourth highest scorer since January 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Aussie
    replied
    Mark Stone reminds me so much of Alfie it's scary. Turris has the goals but Stone's driving that line.

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Sens score, Turris from Hoffman and Stone. This isn't a double post.

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Robin Lehner is leaving the game ... a harmless looking play takes him out of the game. Not good to see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X