• Show
Clear All

Re: Game 12 - Senators @ Blackhawks

time for a new coach

Comment

Originally posted by _13_
      time for a new coach
      I honestly don't think so. Not yet. We're a little under .500 playing a whole bunch of Western teams. Wait until we play Florida, Buffalo, New Jersey a few more times.

Comment

[quote=Matt the Aussie]
        Originally posted by "_13_":2tk1yjlm
        time for a new coach
        I honestly don't think so. Not yet. We're a little under .500 playing a whole bunch of Western teams. Wait until we play Florida, Buffalo, New Jersey a few more times.[/quote:2tk1yjlm]
        You only play them so many times. Things need to turn around against the strong teams or they won't be in the playoffs.

Comment

I agree with you there, but I don't think switching coaches is where this team is going to find a spark. And my point about Florida, Buffalo etc. was we play them several more times than San Jose, Anaheim, Chicago etc.

Comment

Don't just focus on the bad teams, key point is we are now playing the East more. That's all that we need and although this should evaporate any cup-winning dreams anyone might have had, we can do well in the East. Last season never played the West and that paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor
              Don't just focus on the bad teams, key point is we are now playing the East more. That's all that we need and although this should evaporate any cup-winning dreams anyone might have had, we can do well in the East. Last season never played the West and that paid off.
              I'll admit that I had one at the beginning of the season...

Comment

Same... well, more like the end of last season. When we lost Alfie and Melnyk's financial issues came to light, I started having my doubts.

Comment

Working...
                X