Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senators @ Penguins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Shorthanded goal for the Pens...... 4-3

    Comment


    • #17
      Matt Cullen scores a nice shorthanded goal and makes it 4-3

      Comment


      • #18
        The Pens are so skilled and speedy!

        Comment


        • #19
          Kessel ties it at 4.

          Boucher is going to have an aneurysm :O

          Comment


          • #20
            Sens down 5-4...

            Comment


            • #21
              Uh oh.. 5-4 Pens..

              Comment


              • #22
                That's a BS call.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Weak call for the penalty shot there. How many times have we not seen that type of slash called, let alone for a penalty shot?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                    Weak call for the penalty shot there. How many times have we not seen that type of slash called, let alone for a penalty shot?
                    Yeah, that really took the air out from under the sails..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Well, for a team who couldn't find their offense early on, they did manage to score 5 tonight. I guess that is one good thing that came out of this game.

                      Plus, they scored 3 on the PP.......

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Pittsburgh is to Ottawa as Ottawa is to Montreal. Something about that team that we have huge trouble with. Just not Andy's night, but the defense in front of him was pretty lacking as well. Not a fan of watching Hoffman go for a skate as Kessel gets his goal. Though his goal at the other end was something pretty special, as was Stone's waiting just enough to avoid a high stick.

                        I probably would have pulled Anderson after goals 3 and 4 happened in quick succession.

                        In very limited minutes, I liked what I saw from Englund. Buddy Robinson...not so much. Relevant question - why didn't we claim Purcell?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Matt the Aussie
                          Pittsburgh is to Ottawa as Ottawa is to Montreal. Something about that team that we have huge trouble with. Just not Andy's night, but the defense in front of him was pretty lacking as well. Not a fan of watching Hoffman go for a skate as Kessel gets his goal. Though his goal at the other end was something pretty special, as was Stone's waiting just enough to avoid a high stick.

                          I probably would have pulled Anderson after goals 3 and 4 happened in quick succession.

                          In very limited minutes, I liked what I saw from Englund. Buddy Robinson...not so much. Relevant question - why didn't we claim Purcell?
                          Money.. :(

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            Money.. :(
                            Ottawa is gonna roll out Pyatt, Robinson, and Varone in a regular season NHL game (not pictured: Sharks, Kings and Ducks shaking in their boots.)

                            I get that MacArthur and Ryan are injured but this is just embarrassing.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

                              Ottawa is gonna roll out Pyatt, Robinson, and Varone in a regular season NHL game (not pictured: Sharks, Kings and Ducks shaking in their boots.)

                              I get that MacArthur and Ryan are injured but this is just embarrassing.
                              Dude, we'll be fine with the likes of Zack Smith and JG Pageau to help fill in as well...

                              Fun fact, Zack Smith is the worst 25 goal scorer I have ever seen.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                                Dude, we'll be fine with the likes of Zack Smith and JG Pageau to help fill in as well...

                                Fun fact, Zack Smith is the worst 25 goal scorer I have ever seen.
                                Yo all this lousy attendance is bumming me out but I reaaally don't want to pay any players more than a million dollars.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X