• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt the Aussie
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh View Post

Hey man, Jonathan Cheechoo scored 56!
    LOL, he sure didn't score 56 with the Sens though did he?!

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

I think most teams struggle with this more or less. My concern is with the belief that "we have internal solutions and don't need to alter our roster at an organizational level."
    For sure. This organization is always way more sold on everything they have than history has proven

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post

Dude, we'll be fine with the likes of Zack Smith and JG Pageau to help fill in as well...

Fun fact, Zack Smith is the worst 25 goal scorer I have ever seen.
    Hey man, Jonathan Cheechoo scored 56!

Leave a comment:

• thedaigle1
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
    Ottawa's lack of depth is definitely concerning
    I think most teams struggle with this more or less. My concern is with the belief that "we have internal solutions and don't need to alter our roster at an organizational level."

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Ottawa's lack of depth is definitely concerning

Leave a comment:

• thedaigle1
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
    Dude, we'll be fine with the likes of Zack Smith and JG Pageau to help fill in as well...

Yo all this lousy attendance is bumming me out but I reaaally don't want to pay any players more than a million dollars.

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Aussie
    replied
    Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

Ottawa is gonna roll out Pyatt, Robinson, and Varone in a regular season NHL game (not pictured: Sharks, Kings and Ducks shaking in their boots.)

I get that MacArthur and Ryan are injured but this is just embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• thedaigle1
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh View Post
    Money.. :(
    Ottawa is gonna roll out Pyatt, Robinson, and Varone in a regular season NHL game (not pictured: Sharks, Kings and Ducks shaking in their boots.)

I get that MacArthur and Ryan are injured but this is just embarrassing.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt the Aussie
    Pittsburgh is to Ottawa as Ottawa is to Montreal. Something about that team that we have huge trouble with. Just not Andy's night, but the defense in front of him was pretty lacking as well. Not a fan of watching Hoffman go for a skate as Kessel gets his goal. Though his goal at the other end was something pretty special, as was Stone's waiting just enough to avoid a high stick.

I probably would have pulled Anderson after goals 3 and 4 happened in quick succession.

In very limited minutes, I liked what I saw from Englund. Buddy Robinson...not so much. Relevant question - why didn't we claim Purcell?
    Money.. :(

Leave a comment:

• Matt the Aussie
    replied
    Pittsburgh is to Ottawa as Ottawa is to Montreal. Something about that team that we have huge trouble with. Just not Andy's night, but the defense in front of him was pretty lacking as well. Not a fan of watching Hoffman go for a skate as Kessel gets his goal. Though his goal at the other end was something pretty special, as was Stone's waiting just enough to avoid a high stick.

I probably would have pulled Anderson after goals 3 and 4 happened in quick succession.

In very limited minutes, I liked what I saw from Englund. Buddy Robinson...not so much. Relevant question - why didn't we claim Purcell?

Leave a comment:

• Jasmine
    replied
    Well, for a team who couldn't find their offense early on, they did manage to score 5 tonight. I guess that is one good thing that came out of this game.

Plus, they scored 3 on the PP.......

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
    Weak call for the penalty shot there. How many times have we not seen that type of slash called, let alone for a penalty shot?
    Yeah, that really took the air out from under the sails..

Leave a comment:

• Alfie11
    replied
    Weak call for the penalty shot there. How many times have we not seen that type of slash called, let alone for a penalty shot?

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    That's a BS call.

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied
    Uh oh.. 5-4 Pens..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X