Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avalanche @ Senators

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avalanche @ Senators

    - Anderson starts tonight

    - Burrows and Stalberg make their Sens debut

    - Turris isn't taking faceoffs as he has a finger injury

  • #2
    Man, finger injuries to 3 forwards at the same time, that's gotta be some kind of weird record.

    Is DiDomenico with the team yet?

    Comment


    • #3
      He was there yesterday for practice, all 3 of them spoke to the media after.

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
          Man, finger injuries to 3 forwards at the same time, that's gotta be some kind of weird record.

          Is DiDomenico with the team yet?
          He is with the team. He won't play and neither will the Finnish defenseman

          Comment


          • #6
            Burrows gets his first goal as a Senator. 1-0 Ottawa

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry I'm late with it, here's a stream:

              http://nbastreams.pw/fox.php?title=d...cd1ddde0e9d585

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                Burrows gets his first goal as a Senator. 1-0 Ottawa
                How awesome is that? :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://www.facebook.com/ottawasenat...5008091579477/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Zack Smith is my favourite Ottawa Senator right now. He works so goddamn hard out there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hopefully the first of many!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Josh View Post
                        Zack Smith is my favourite Ottawa Senator right now. He works so goddamn hard out there.
                        The eye test tells me he's very effective with Mark Stone. But who isn't?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

                          The eye test tells me he's very effective with Mark Stone. But who isn't?
                          Curtis Lazar.

                          Too soon?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Josh View Post

                            Curtis Lazar.

                            Too soon?
                            Haha. That rookie line with Hoffman - Lazar - Stone was pretty great, though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wow. Burrows double dips. 2-0 Sens

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X