Borowiecki wideman

Anderson

Stone back - awesome!

Comment

game is on now

Comment

Weber on the pp 1-0 mtl

Comment

Sens down 1-0 after the first. Not playing bad, and it's an entertaining, physical game.

Comment

2-0 Montreal now

Comment

3-0

Comment

Hoff has turned into a playmaker.

Pageau. 3-1 Habs

Comment

Sens PP has been awful. 0/3 with only two shots. Two huge missed opportunities in the third

Comment

Montreal wins 3-1 and takes 6/6 points against the Sens

Comment

Beginning to think they don't want 1st place...

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                        Beginning to think they don't want 1st place...
                        First place guarantees home ice through the first two rounds of the playoffs. It would be a shame if they are losing for a 'better matchup'. The playoffs are a marathon and not a morning jog - the extra home games are huge.

Ottawa outplayed Montreal like crazy last night, but Montreal played a pretty good defensive game, IMO. Other than Burrows' post, did the Sens have a Grade A scoring chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post

First place guarantees home ice through the first two rounds of the playoffs. It would be a shame if they are losing for a 'better matchup'. The playoffs are a marathon and not a morning jog - the extra home games are huge.

Ottawa outplayed Montreal like crazy last night, but Montreal played a pretty good defensive game, IMO. Other than Burrows' post, did the Sens have a Grade A scoring chance?
                          I didn't see Saturday's game (just the highlights), but this is what is concerning me going into the playoffs. The Sens have struggled mightily to score over the past couple of weeks now. They can defend a lead when they get one, but as soon as they are behind it seems like they don't have the answers to manufacture goals. The goal they did score was on a risky play by Hoffman at the blueline which could have easily ended in the net at the other end.

Should the team take more risks? Not sure I know the answer to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post

I didn't see Saturday's game (just the highlights), but this is what is concerning me going into the playoffs. The Sens have struggled mightily to score over the past couple of weeks now. They can defend a lead when they get one, but as soon as they are behind it seems like they don't have the answers to manufacture goals. The goal they did score was on a risky play by Hoffman at the blueline which could have easily ended in the net at the other end.

Should the team take more risks? Not sure I know the answer to that one.
                            I agree. They've been inconsistent at scoring this season. They've gotten great goaltending and I like their defense and system (despite what the advanced stats may say). Some of our talent needs to step up and get the job done or we'll have to find external help after this season.

Comment

Working...
                            X