Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 79: Vs Wings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 79: Vs Wings

    MacArthur is in!!!

    Bobby Ryan is day to day. “ we presume he will be back when we make the playoffs."

    Anderson starts

    Dzingel back in

    White comes out with return of MacArthur. He will start on 4th line.
    Last edited by Jasmine; 04-04-2017, 05:10 PM.

  • #2
    Wow!! Welcome back Clarke

    Comment


    • #3
      Karlsson 1-0

      Comment


      • #4
        2-0 Pyatt

        Comment


        • #5
          Karlsson just left the game limping

          Comment


          • #6
            And he's back. Exhale.

            Comment


            • #7
              He skated for about 20 secs then nothing till the end and he was limping in the tunnel leading to the room ...not good. Pretty sure he didn't put pressure on that leg when he went out for the star...

              That said, Maybe a few days rest will do wonders...

              Sens win with a convincing shutout! 2-0! Go Andy! Go Sens!!

              Comment


              • #8
                With the 2-0 win over Detroit, combined with Tampa Bay's 4-0 loss to Boston, the Sens magic number is only one. A single point in the remaining games, or a single point lost by the Lightning in the next three games means the Sens are heading back to the playoffs.

                Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                He skated for about 20 secs then nothing till the end and he was limping in the tunnel leading to the room ...not good. Pretty sure he didn't put pressure on that leg when he went out for the star...

                That said, Maybe a few days rest will do wonders...

                Sens win with a convincing shutout! 2-0! Go Andy! Go Sens!!
                Yeah, it's still a little worrying. I think if he couldn't have played, though, he wouldn't have been on the bench.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can you explain to me how Boston has officially clinched and not Ottawa? I'm confused...is it cause B's have the tie braker with the Islanders?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                    Can you explain to me how Boston has officially clinched and not Ottawa? I'm confused...
                    They have a lot more regulation/overtime wins than Ottawa. If Tampa were to win out, they couldn't catch Boston because of ROW. They could catch Ottawa and overtake them on the ROW tiebreaker.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/emotiona...laying~1093295

                      MacArthur's very emotional post-game interview after being named third star of the game. You can tell he's on the edge of crying the whole time, and when asked about his wife's role is all of this, says "You're killing me here"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ha. Clear. Thanks :-)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                          Ha. Clear. Thanks :-)
                          It's definitely a little strange looking at the standings and seeing a team under you with the x

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                            http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/emotiona...laying~1093295

                            MacArthur's very emotional post-game interview after being named third star of the game. You can tell he's on the edge of crying the whole time, and when asked about his wife's role is all of this, says "You're killing me here"
                            Wow!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I wish I hadn't missed this game. I had a strong feeling that Andy would bounce back with a big game. Seems to be his M.O. every time he has a weak game.

                              I was surprised to see MacArthur back in the lineup, hopefully he's here to stay and can avoid any further complications. Feels like a ticking time bomb to me, but I'll try to remain optimistic.

                              I really hope Karlsson is ok.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X