No announcement yet.

Game 4: Senators @ Rangers | 2017 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phaneuf drops the gloves. Sends a message to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
      Phaneuf drops the gloves. Sends a message to the team.
      Better than scoring into his own net, which wasn't such a good message...

Comment

Sens are soft as butter. I hope Neil draws in next game.

Comment

Sens lose 4-1

Comment

Who would you guys lay the blame on for the first Rangers goal?

https://www.nhl.com/video/t-289073740/c-51827703

Methot for hardly challenging Hayes and not committing?

Karlsson for tracking Hayes instead of Holden, leaving Holden exposed?

Anderson for getting deked out?

Comment

That was a brutal game to watch - almost groundhog day type of game. The shit they did at the end the game was way too late. Yes they set the table for game 5 but they could/should have been on that level of emotion from puck drop on. They were flat! Their desire to win should be to the moon and back. Its far from that.

And seriously, what is wrong with Stone? Injured? Probably half the roster is nursing somekind of injury but in his case, he is an anchor right now.

Panels were talking Neil. No. Just No.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
                Better than scoring into his own net, which wasn't such a good message...
                Perfect game summary. Matt, you can be the Jim Kay Ford Lincoln's Hardest Working Senator presented by Preston Hardware and the Tool and Equipment Store.

Comment

Originally posted by thedaigle1 View Post

Perfect game summary. Matt, you can be the Jim Kay Ford Lincoln's Hardest Working Senator presented by Preston Hardware and the Tool and Equipment Store.
                  Cool! Do I get a Roman helmet and everything??

I didn't get up from my couch but I'll tell ya, seems like I put more effort into cheering (and yelling at my TV) than some of the actual Senators did. Mark Stone is beyond useless out there. I think I noticed Burrows playing maybe twice the whole broadcast? I mean, other than Pageau and Pyatt who actually skated hard (to little effect) there were too many passengers.

Oh, special shoutout to Mike Hoffman who must have attempted about 27 dekes and succeeded on maybe 2 of them. Still, if no one else wants to skate what else can you do?

Comment

Working...
                  X