Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drake Batherson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drake Batherson

    Drake Batherson Signs ELC:

    https://www.nhl.com/senators/news/se...ct/c-291537984

  • #2
    He's on fire. Through 13 games he has 15 goals and 9 assists, for 24 points. He leads the QMJHL in goals and points. Looking at Cape Breton's roster, they don't appear to have any other great players, so it doesn't seem like he's riding anyone's coattails either.

    Comment


    • #3
      Seems like odd timing - are they doing this so he can be called up?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
        Seems like odd timing - are they doing this so he can be called up?
        Actually the ELC was signed at the beginning of October, I just used the thread Jas created about it to discuss him.

        Comment


        • #5
          BTW, he's scored points in every game this season, currently riding a 13-game streak. He's also registered 50 shots on net so far.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Josh View Post

            Actually the ELC was signed at the beginning of October, I just used the thread Jas created about it to discuss him.
            Oh, makes much more sense now, sorry.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post

              Oh, makes much more sense now, sorry.
              No worries :)

              Comment


              • #8
                Batherson's hat-trick from his most recent game:

                https://mobile.twitter.com/SensProsp...612608/photo/1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Drake Batherson is your #QMJHL player of the week with 7G & 3A in 3GP, including a hat trick and 2 OT winners

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                    Drake Batherson is your #QMJHL player of the week with 7G & 3A in 3GP, including a hat trick and 2 OT winners
                    Is the guy playing NHL 18 or actually skating in real life? That's some stat line!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think I'll go see him next time he comes to town to play Gatineau. They come only once and its in February.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The kid is on fire! Gordie Howe Hat Trick!!

                        https://twitter.com/CBSEHockey/statu...62933457530881

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Seriously..

                          Another 4-pt game for Drake Batherson tonight as Cape Breton beat Moncton 9-4. Third straight 4 point game for the #sens prospect.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jasmine View Post
                            I think I'll go see him next time he comes to town to play Gatineau. They come only once and its in February.
                            That would be fun. Maybe we could make another meet up night out of it, won't cost much and would be fun to all wear Sens jerseys there and cheer for him

                            Absolutely unreal prospect. I didn't even remember anything about this guy until posting about him yesterday.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              That would be great! I'm in!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X