Oduya returns

Live HD stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Y3A2smPNGgd

Comment

Hoffman! 1-0 Sens!

Comment

Brassard scores a PP goal, 2-0 Sens!

Comment

Hoffman scores a beaut and it is 3-0 Ottawa.

Comment

The Sens scored 6 goals again, winning the game 6-1. Turris finished with 6 assists.

Comment

The PP went 3/5. The Sens are also the only team with a perfect PK this year, killing off every penalty they've taken this year. They also have by far the best PP/PK time difference in the league at +22:48 (after five games ... let that sink in). They also have the best GAgp in the league with 1.60, and 7th in the league with 3.80 G/gp.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                The Sens scored 6 goals again, winning the game 6-1. Turris finished with 6 assists.
                Hum...Turris finished the night with 2 goals 1 assist. :pop2:

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine

Hum...Turris finished the night with 2 goals 1 assist. :pop2:

Geeeez. I was pretty tired. I meant to write “three points” and wrote “six assists”, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Geeeez. I was pretty tired. I meant to write “three points” and wrote “six assists”, wow.
                    Were you tired when you wrote this one also? loll

To your defense, he has 6 pts in 2 nights, 4 As + 2 Gs

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie11 View Post
                      The PP went 3/5. The Sens are also the only team with a perfect PK this year, killing off every penalty they've taken this year. They also have by far the best PP/PK time difference in the league at +22:48 (after five games ... let that sink in). They also have the best GAgp in the league with 1.60, and 7th in the league with 3.80 G/gp.
                      This is insane!

I have a theory. In years past the Senators were heavily penalized but now it's going the other way. Our team can be clumsy and sometimes slow - so that's interference, holding, tripping etc. But refs are not calling these as often now, because the focus is on the slashing and to a lesser extent hooking. We don't do that as often as a lot of teams and hence the large gap between PP and PK.

Also, full credit to the PK because it has been immense. It sounds so simple, but Andy makes save #1, then the rest of the team collapsing the net and blocking both rink-wide and behind the net passes.

Comment

Working...
                      X