This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
    ASS POUNDER 4000 trades PK Subban, Erik Gustafsson & 12th round pick to Wheeling Nailers for Charlie McAvoy & 5th round pick.

There are end of season considerations in this deal too.
    Condition was I also receive one of Carey Price or Carter Hart in the off-season. Brian has elected to send me Carey Price.

Comment

• ESPN is fucked, I can't even select keepers lmao wtf

Comment

ESPN is fucked, I can't even select keepers lmao wtf
        I can select keepers. What happens when you try?

fantasy.espn.com/hockey/team/keepers?leagueId=4575&teamId=7

Comment

Condition was I also receive one of Carey Price or Carter Hart in the off-season. Brian has elected to send me Carey Price.
          I can confirm this, it was a condition in our trade.

Comment

• For the record, after a few personal messages, Mike and I were able to figure out that he was not signed in to ESPN, and so was viewing his team as a guest. There is no problem with setting keepers

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
              For the record, after a few personal messages, Mike and I were able to figure out that he was not signed in to ESPN, and so was viewing his team as a guest. There is no problem with setting keepers
              don't expose

Comment

• From ESPN:

July 2, 2019

Hello fantasy players! Today we’ve released our first batch of updates to make detailed league histories accessible on the new website.

For those of you who have played in ESPN Fantasy Hockey leagues for longer than one season you will notice the following improvements:
                • Complete league standings for every season of your league, accessible via dropdown on the Standings page
                • Complete matchup results history for every season, accessible via dropdown on the Scoreboard page
                • Playoff bracket information for every season, accessible via dropdown on the Playoff Bracket page

This is the first of several planned League History releases. We are actively working to make historical draft results, team rosters, and player stats information available as soon as possible, as well as other improvements.

This release also fixed a variety of bugs to improve gameplay and performance.

We are listening to your feature requests and feedback! As always, please reach out to us via the tools provided at the bottom of the page to send us your thoughts. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Thank you for playing ESPN Fantasy Hockey and we hope you enjoy the latest updates!

Comment

• *deep sigh*

Comment

• Listening to feature requests my ass.

Comment

DRAFT PICK TRADES:

September 30th - Filth Hounds trade HFH 6th and 8th round picks to Lightning.
                      September 30th - Lightning trade JOSH 11th and 12th round picks (along with Tomas Hertl) to Filth Hounds.

October 29th - Lightning trade JOSH 10th round pick (along with Carey Price and Roman Josi) to Nailers.
                      October 29th - Nailers trade NAIL 8th round pick (along with Connor Hellebuyck and Josh Manson) to Lightning.

November 5th - Lightning trade JOSH 6th round pick (along with Elias Pettersson and Pekka Rinne) to MIKE.
                      November 5th - MIKE trades MIKE 9th round pick (along with Frederik Andersen and Carter Hutton) to Lightning.

December 22nd - Lightning trade JOSH 8th, JOSH 9th, and MIKE 9th round picks (along with Matt Dumba, Blake Wheeler, and Kevin Hayes) to MIKE.
                      December 22nd - MIKE trades MIKE 3rd, 6th, and 7th round picks (along with Mark Scheifele and Elias Lindholm) to Lightning.

January 12 - Aussie Stars trade AUS 7th round pick (along with Jared Spurgeon) to Nights.
                      January 12 - Bridge City Nights trade BCN 12th round pick (along with Patrice Bergeron) to Stars.

January 20 - MIKE trades MIKE 12th round pick (along with Erik Gustafsson and PK Subban) to Wheeling Nailers.
                      January 20 - Nailers trade NAIL 5th round pick (along with Charlie McAvoy) to MIKE.

These trades have been processed.

Comment

• Alright. We're getting ready for Season 11! I'm going to say right from the start that I'm cracking down on inactivity. Fantasy hockey is tons of fun, but only when the league is active. That means setting your lines, and it means responding to trade requests, even if it's to say "Sorry, not interested."

I'll be straight up and say that Brandon and Choi have been the recent repeat offenders in this regard. Choi picked it up in the second half of last season and is also in med school, but Brandon seemed to drop off the face of the earth. Fantasy hockey can be pretty demanding, not everyone can fit it in. But if your schedule or obligations mean that you're taking away the fun from everyone else, it's just not worth it. I understand that some people would hate to lose their team, and might think they'll have time later but just not right now. If you have to bow out for the sake of the rest of the league, we'll always be open to you rejoining when you can make the commitment.

I'm waiting for replies on messages I've sent to both Brandon and Choi. We won't start the season with them as owners unless they reply and ensure that they'll remain active. If any team goes inactive, justice will be swift. One warning will be issued and at least minimal participation of line-setting and contact acknowledgements will be required (unless there's valid justification), after that it's goodbye.

Comment

• That said, we need to decide what to do if one or some owners leave. Brandon and Choi are the only owners I'm worried about either not returning or not being active. So, let's put this to a vote before we tackle the other pending votes.

What should we do if one or some owners leave?
                          1 - Disband their team(s) and release their players to the draft, even if it results in an uneven number teams and we need to use bye weeks.
                          2 - Disband their team(s) and release their players to the draft, but only if it results in an even number of teams. Otherwise, find a replacement owner.
                          3 - Find (a) replacement owner(s).

Please post your choice.

Results:
                          1 -
                          2 - Josh, Kevin, Owen
                          3 - Matt

Comment

• Preference is to find a replacement if possible. 8 teams is already a little thin.

Comment

• I guess I'll say number 2. Lots of teams is fun, but this league functioned with 6 back in the day.

It's really tough to find owners that are consistently as active as we'd like them to be.

Comment

That said, we need to decide what to do if one or some owners leave. Brandon and Choi are the only owners I'm worried about either not returning or not being active. So, let's put this to a vote before we tackle the other pending votes.

What should we do if one or some owners leave?
                                1 - Disband their team(s) and release their players to the draft, even if it results in an uneven number teams and we need to use bye weeks.
                                2 - Disband their team(s) and release their players to the draft, but only if it results in an even number of teams. Otherwise, find a replacement owner.
                                3 - Find (a) replacement owner(s).

Please post your choice.

Results:
                                1 -
                                2 - Josh, Kevin
                                3 - Matt
                                Deuce

Comment

Working...
                                X