High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 5 - Season 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
    Welcome to the longest running fantasy hockey league on the internet Yvon.
    Thanks man.

It's been kind of fun. I've been paying more attention to the NHL in general because of the fantasy. Normally I'd watch Montreal only and follow interesting story lines only. Now I've been paying attention to a lot more than I normally would. Like out west. I've never cared much for out western teams except for playoff time.

I don't know who "A Little Bit Of THE BUBBLY" is but every time I see his logo I thought he was on a boat holding a fish and a beer. I never thought to actually look at the picture. It's not at all what my mind perceived it as. Also I see that team and I get super scared... Is McJesus going to have a 10 point game tonight? Will it be tonight that he scores a double hat trick and helps on 4 goals?

--Edit: Reading the above. I clearly know who the bubbly is now...

Comment

Originally posted by Kephryn View Post

Thanks man.

It's been kind of fun. I've been paying more attention to the NHL in general because of the fantasy. Normally I'd watch Montreal only and follow interesting story lines only. Now I've been paying attention to a lot more than I normally would. Like out west. I've never cared much for out western teams except for playoff time.

I don't know who "A Little Bit Of THE BUBBLY" is but every time I see his logo I thought he was on a boat holding a fish and a beer. I never thought to actually look at the picture. It's not at all what my mind perceived it as. Also I see that team and I get super scared... Is McJesus going to have a 10 point game tonight? Will it be tonight that he scores a double hat trick and helps on 4 goals?

--Edit: Reading the above. I clearly know who the bubbly is now...
      It's me and I've retired, so consider yourself lucky, Jabroni.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post

It's me and I've retired, so consider yourself lucky, Jabroni.
        Man the league really won’t be the same without you. What would need to happen for you to stay? 1st place? Habs win the cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post

Man the league really won’t be the same without you. What would need to happen for you to stay? 1st place? Habs win the cup?
          Nothing. I haven’t followed hockey like I used to in the last 2-3 years, only watched like 2-3 playoff games this past spring and less than a handful of Habs games from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kephryn View Post
            Originally posted by Dean Ambrose View Post
            Nothing. I haven’t followed hockey like I used to in the last 2-3 years, only watched like 2-3 playoff games this past spring and less than a handful of Habs games from start to finish.
            The hockey gods giveth, and the hockey gods taketh away.

Comment

Eeep I just realized I haven't set my lines this week in either league. I'm still active I promise.

Comment

I had TWO players on my friggin' Watch List for the past week and a bit. I was holding out until tomorrow evening to pick them up, to maximize on games played. Both of them were picked up by other clubs yesterday

Comment

Looks like I'm at a stage where I need to start thinking about rebuilding.
                  Good thing that I picked up Hughes and Makar.
                  Both are going to be tremendous for years to come.

Comment

Holy crap it's Choi!

Man, I've been rebuilding for ten years now.

Comment

Working...
                    X