Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 5 - Season 11

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Please do it, by all accounts Josh is going to pick first next year and we do not need him scooping up McDavid as well!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post
      Please do it, by all accounts Josh is going to pick first next year and we do not need him scooping up McDavid as well!
      Aussie man! Good to see you still around.

      Where is it you're from? I was in your neck of the woods last October (well I was NZ for a few months and stopped in Sydney and Melbourne on the way back).

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Victor View Post

        Aussie man! Good to see you still around.

        Where is it you're from? I was in your neck of the woods last October (well I was NZ for a few months and stopped in Sydney and Melbourne on the way back).
        I still remember the good old days, running the Stars with you, figuring out our pick ups by email. We were quite the team! It's been a while man, how are things?

        I'm originally from Brisbane, but have been living in Canada this whole time...for 12 years now (wow I'm old now). Just got my dual citizenship a couple of summers ago :)

        Comment


        • #34
          I miss the days of insider updates. I remember Rayzor and I for sure were always "Bob McKenzie reporting that talks are heating up between the Lights and Stars". Fun times.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
            I miss the days of insider updates. I remember Rayzor and I for sure were always "Bob McKenzie reporting that talks are heating up between the Lights and Stars". Fun times.
            Yeah, we should bring those back! And man, remember the feeling when we finally pulled off a three-way trade? That was amazing.

            Oh, and we used to do "GM interviews" too, where we would basically just write out our rationale for certain moves, but in an interview-style format.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Josh View Post
              Rumours are circulating of the High on Hockey Keeper League's first ever three-way trade!
              Originally posted by Josh View Post
              The Lind Lightning are confirming that they are part of an impending deal.
              Originally posted by Josh View Post
              Several sources are now reporting that Brock Lesnars and Panarin Bread are involved in the widely rumoured "blockbuster".
              Originally posted by Josh View Post
              The trade is officially complete!

              Brock Lesnars trade Roman Josi to Lind Lightning and trade Mark Scheifele to Panarin Bread.

              Lind Lightning trade Jeff Skinner to Brock Lesnars and trade Evgeni Malkin, Nick Leddy, and JOSH 7th Round pick to Panarin Bread.

              Panarin Bread trade Artemi Panarin to Brock Lesnars and trade Drew Doughty, Jeff Carter, and OSS 5th Round pick to Lind Lightning.

              Comment


              • #37
                Well I am officially back. Good to see a healthy 10-1 lead already in this week's match-up.

                Originally posted by Matt the Aussie View Post

                I still remember the good old days, running the Stars with you, figuring out our pick ups by email. We were quite the team! It's been a while man, how are things?

                I'm originally from Brisbane, but have been living in Canada this whole time...for 12 years now (wow I'm old now). Just got my dual citizenship a couple of summers ago :)
                Oh wow I'm slightly behind the times! 😂 Didn't quite making it to Brisbane but enjoyed my short stay down under regardless. And yes the Stars were OK but the GM relationship was world class.

                I'm trying to remember when I left but it's been pretty wild. Still in the UK though, just more well-traveled now.

                Comment


                • #38
                  How is everything guys. Co-vid19 is sort of settling here, and we have baseball and soccer leagues back for now. As a doctor in Korea, the past few months have been crazy.

                  Any ideas on when the major sports in North America will resume?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Hey Choi! I've been following the Covid trends in South Korea quite a bit, as my sister is in Busan teaching English right now. She arrived right before the lockdowns started. It's been pretty surreal for her, but she's healthy and having fun, just sad that she hasn't got to meet her students yet!

                    Have you fully graduated and have your medical license now? Congratulations if so! But wow, what an initiation this has been! Probably not what you were expecting! Anything you can highlight about your experience? I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear about it 😊

                    Looks like the NHL is on-track to start the playoffs sometime this summer!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X