High on Hockey Keeper League - Part 5 - Seasons 11 & 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
    Oh wow I didn't realize how disproportionately scoring was skewed towards goaltending this year. That's pretty wild.
    Did I miss something??

Comment

Lol, no. I did. There's 7 skater categories and 4 goalie categories.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post

You also took a few of mine 😒
        Let me know which ones..!! 😉

Comment

Originally posted by matchesmalone View Post
          Lol, no. I did. There's 7 skater categories and 4 goalie categories.
          That was the case last season (Season 11) too, lol. Before that, from Seasons 6 - 10 we had 8 skater categories (+ATOI). In Seasons 4-5 we had 10 (+SHP and +PPP). In Season 3 we had 11 (+GWG). In Seasons 1 and 2 we also had 11, but did not have PPP and instead had +/-.

Comment

For goalies, we've always had W, SV, and SO. We had 4 categories from Seasons 1 - 3, with GAA as the 4th. In Seasons 4 and 5 we had 5 categories, adding SV%. Then in Season 6 we dropped GAA and went to the current 4 categories we've kept ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
              CONTACT LIST

Andrew (Choi) - Seoul Spartans

Email ([email protected])

Brian (BrianQho) - Wheeling Nailers
              Email ([email protected])
              Private Message via Twitter (@BrianQHo)

Josh (Josh) - Lind Lightning
              Private message on this site
              Private message via Twitter (@LindHockeyFile)
              Text message (contact via private message here to exchange numbers)

Kevin (matchesmalone) - Bridge City Nights

Matt (Matt the Aussie) - Aussie Stars

Owen (thedaigle1) - Hades Filth Hounds

Victor (Victor) - Reading Victators

Yvon (Kephryn) - Earth Kephingtons
              Is everyone's contact info still good? Victor, what's the best way to contact you for trade requests?

Comment

Is everyone's contact info still good? Victor, what's the best way to contact you for trade requests?
                PM on here is fine, it sends me an email notification.

Comment

Same as before, message me on here, or get my number and we can text.

Comment

Looking to trade a forward for a defenseman. Pretty much anyone could be available for the right price. Pastrnak, Point, Tkachuk and Larkin would be tough ones to move.

Comment

Receive Philipp Grubauer, Col G from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                      Receive Erik Karlsson, SJ D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                      Receive Drew Doughty, LA D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                      Receive Seth Jones, Cls D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                      Receive Alex Ovechkin, Wsh LW from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                      Receive Anze Kopitar, LA C from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                      Send Connor McDavid, Edm C from Reading Victators to Seoul Spartans

Well I definitely got excited when I saw the names haha. This is how to make a trade offer my friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor View Post
                        Receive Philipp Grubauer, Col G from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                        Receive Erik Karlsson, SJ D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                        Receive Drew Doughty, LA D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                        Receive Seth Jones, Cls D from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                        Receive Alex Ovechkin, Wsh LW from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                        Receive Anze Kopitar, LA C from Seoul Spartans to Reading Victators
                        Send Connor McDavid, Edm C from Reading Victators to Seoul Spartans

Well I definitely got excited when I saw the names haha. This is how to make a trade offer my friends!
                        TRADE EVERYONE AWAY!

Comment

Holy cow!!

Comment

Originally posted by Choi View Post

TRADE EVERYONE AWAY!
                            It feels so counter intuitive to decline but I appreciate the offer haha. Definitely would make the deal in 2015.

Comment

The Lind Lightning trade Mark Scheifele and the Lightning's 2021 12th round pick to the Wheeling Nailers for the Nailers' 2021 2nd round pick.

Comment

The Lind Lightning trade Mark Scheifele and the Lightning's 2021 12th round pick to the Wheeling Nailers for the Nailers' 2021 2nd round pick.
                                Confirmed !

Comment

Working...
                                X